The official 1:1 T-600 BUST photo thread !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection Spenk! I love the C-3PO Helm in your SW display!

Also, I really like the T-600 bust that you picked up. It looks great with the Hot Toys counterpart!

Well, another little friend for me:

t6002.jpg

t6003.jpg

t6004.jpg

t6006.jpg

It's a pity that I can't take it out of the box till next week (I'm making reforms at home and I must mount the detolf that it will preside before exposing:()

It's a big bad boy and I'm impressed with the detail and the oxide effect, but it's a lot darker (black) than the proto. This and the missing of clear lens are my only problems with it...

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to scare someone with this?:rotfl

I mean if I had it, I would put it next to drivesr sit, light up the eyes, and go for a slow drive through the streets. i would give evrything to see everyones faces.:rotfl

Sideshow Collectibles T-600 Endoskeleton 1:1 Scale Bust Out of Box

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGIwKgKLZl8"]YouTube - Sideshow Collectibles T-600 Endoskeleton 1:1 Scale Bust Out of Box[/ame]

awesome looking piece; I'm glad that these will not be difficult to get even further down the road.

Based on our T-600 1:1 Life-Sized Bust Report, there haven't been many sales on eBay over the past year, but buyers have generally been able to get a good deal. The last 10 sales over the past 8 months have averaged just under $600.

For more details on the past sales for this bust and other Sideshow Life-Size 1:1 Bust, please visit our Sideshow Life-Size Bust Report at https://www.myAuctionReports.com.

yep, I won't pay more than $550 shipped for one of these. The open ES and strong dislike for the movie for die hard Terminator fans is a contributing factor :yess:

hi, didnt want to start another thread so thought id ask here, has anyone seen the Terminator bust that was on ebay recently looking similar to the t600 bust but rusty looking and with cables missing? trying to find out what it is and if anyone has brought it yet? Got a feeling its a t700 but not sure???????

I deleted my emails recently so couldnt find the link and its been to long on completed listings... approx 3 weeks ago.
Was priced around £650 made of resin and looked really good.
Yeah the t600 is one of my favourites.

Back