The official 1:1 T-600 BUST photo thread !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelMar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really think this bust came out GREAT! Its got a lot of weight to it, the amount of detail is remarkable
There is a AC adapter that comes included..very cool!
You get more than just a bust..it has a lot of the shoulders/back area as well.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

Pics, pics, pics...

Lets see everyone's pics !!!

t6002.jpg

t6009.jpg

t60010.jpg

t6003.jpg

t6004.jpg

t6005.jpg

t6006.jpg

t6007.jpg

t6008.jpg

Last edited:
Felmar you are the man :D This looks amazing congrats on the pick-up. I can't wait now I have seen yours.

That looks cool. It's too bad they can't do a T-800 bust with shoulders like that. I think they'd look great displayed together.

Can you put it next to a T800 bust for comparison, please?
It looks great!

Weathering looks great on yours, dude, ooops I mean Fremen:rolleyes:. Hoping to get mine tomorrow.

Last edited:
Cheers folks :duff

Felmar you are the man :D This looks amazing congrats on the pick-up. I can't wait now I have seen yours.
Thank-ya! So when will yours be arriving ?

another notch in the belt, or head on the wall for Felmar.

nice pickup it looks good.
hahaha, thanks :D
I'll need to move the AT-AT for the T-600 :cool:

Excellent pics, does this come with a removable chip like the t800.
thank-you..
no, no removable chip.

Fremen-
awesome shots :clap

kitties like the new endo :D

I don't know when mine is coming as I ordered it from my LCS and he is not sure. Hopefully soon as they have started shipping.

Mine just arrived! I am in London so for it to be picked up from Sideshow at 6:50pm on 2nd Feb and arrive with me at 2pm on 5th Feb is very impressive.

As for the piece itself it is great! Really weighty feel to it, although I did think it would be a lot bigger for some reason. Greaty rusty effect. Photos soon!

Mine just arrived! I am in London so for it to be picked up from Sideshow at 6:50pm on 2nd Feb and arrive with me at 2pm on 5th Feb is very impressive.

As for the piece itself it is great! Really weighty feel to it, although I did think it would be a lot bigger for some reason. Greaty rusty effect. Photos soon!

Yes, this is a very nice bust. Arrived yesturday from AFX, those guys are quick, thanks.T-600 very impressive in person. If it was any bigger I would've had some issues as to where to put this thing. Going to have some pics up soon.

A few too many pics for you guys to enjoy what I did:naughty

t6001.jpg

t6003.jpg

t6002.jpg

t6004.jpg

Just a size comparison of how big the box was, and this was the foam casing that came out of the 2 larger boxes.
t6005.jpg

t6006.jpg

On the left I wonder why this red "FRAGILE" sticker was on the inside of the styrofoam. Because when the guy at the pick office dropped the Monster box, my heart skipped a beat. But must say SS did a good job packing:bow
t6007.jpg

t6008.jpg

Cont'd

Back