The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not loved anything from MONDO in a long time.

I am glad the Mondo-Aid has left my system.

There are MANY groups out there putting out nice pieces with lower edition sizes and man are they nice.

The best thing is to have options and be able to pick what appeals to you the most. Best thing about the arts.

Buffy hasn't been out of the plastic yet but she is ready to be hung with O-Ren (photo update to come) and Indy. I like the simple mat. That's all I wanted.
IMG_6245.jpg

I'm a huge fan of the movie Xanadu, and I had a piece commissioned. There are still some available if anyone is interested. There are 40 regular (numbered) and 10 artist proofs (numbered)

3FndB67.jpg

I got the Drake Buffy illuminated variant.

It's freakin' awesome.

I'll probably sell the first release now. No need for it. The illuminate variant displays much nicer - and ES is much smaller.

Haven't committed to selling quite yet though.

I like that one you posted. I'll check out the link later. It looks like the site is down, ATM.

Totally missed this. Looks really good and agreed about the simple mat.

I am all about simple mats for certain things. For sure!

Ink, what did you get in your mystery tube? :D I have never gone for one. I'm just destined to get stuff I'll have to give away...free.
:rotfl

I am all about simple mats for certain things. For sure!

Ink, what did you get in your mystery tube? :D I have never gone for one. I'm just destined to get stuff I'll have to give away...free.
:rotfl

Kill Kiddo - Sapienza
Out of Order - Brogan
FMF Motorcycle handbill - Stout
Force Awakens- Reif
Edward Scissorhands- SWC

Back