The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BG, is that Joss in your sig and if so, when did this happen?!?

That's him. :D I have more pics but that was taken by the Alamo Drafthouse. Was nice. We had a good chat. We talked a bit about Frankie and such. He saw my Shanshu tattoo, etc. It was a while ago.

SXSW is happening here in ATX and Chuck Sperry did the sx art print. Damned thing is beautiful. Had to line up for it today. I was prob 10th in line. There was a limit 5 per person. Some pissed off people in that line...not me, though. :p

That's him. :D I have more pics but that was taken by the Alamo Drafthouse. Was nice. We had a good chat. We talked a bit about Frankie and such. He saw my Shanshu tattoo, etc. It was a while ago.

SXSW is happening here in ATX and Chuck Sperry did the sx art print. Damned thing is beautiful. Had to line up for it today. I was prob 10th in line. There was a limit 5 per person. Some pissed off people in that line...not me, though. :p

You got one of those Sperry's?

That is so dumb, limit of 5 per person. I never get that. 2 maybe. But 5 ? Makes no sense the logic in these places. They just need to feed the scalpers.

I agree with you JJJ. I think 2 would have been fair. However, I wasn't about to let the opportunity slide. Every man for himself is how it goes these days.

Awesome, Ink!

Re: Alamo Drafthouse Posters

And Bottleneck announce a new Predator + ALIEN (up for sale an hour ago).

I got the Pred one (shock horror!)

I love the scorpion bottom left and Dutch with torch top right - I think we'd all agree that it's those little things that make prints special.

tuxpi.com.1491587354_1024x1024.jpg

tuxpi.com.1491587333_1024x1024.jpg

I ordered the set, I really like these and think they will compliment each other nicely. Although the short gauntlet on the Predator is annoying me. I'm questioning myself now (must be tired) But I'm sure it never fully retracted like that on screen.

LMAO - no idea who moved the posts from Matt & I but it confused the heck out of me (not that it takes much :lol )

My apologies though - didn't even realise there was a "non-MONDO" thread as I'd previously posted Bottleneck stuff to the MONDO thread - I just thought that was a catch-all for prints.

It's cool...I might eventually break Bottleneck Gallery into their own thread since they're as big as Mondo nowadays

I ordered the set, I really like these and think they will compliment each other nicely. Although the short gauntlet on the Predator is annoying me. I'm questioning myself now (must be tired) But I'm sure it never fully retracted like that on screen.

Yeah - the ALIEN is OK - but I'm not a huge "Big Chap" fan. If it had been from A3 on the other hand (or AR with a lot of the other human characters) . . . THAT would have been snapped up :)

Don't think the "fully" retracted blade was ever on-screen, but they have often been shown that way in comics/GN's and kits etc.

It was one of the things I liked about it - the blades would have been too intrusive if they had been shown extended.

And they're sold out....

Not sure how that works - the individual links show them as sold out, but the pair is still available ?!?!?

Maybe 150 of each singly and another 150 of the pair? :dunno

Back