The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Yeah - the ALIEN is OK - but I'm not a huge "Big Chap" fan. If it had been from A3 on the other hand (or AR with a lot of the other human characters) . . . THAT would have been snapped up :)

Don't think the "fully" retracted blade was ever on-screen, but they have often been shown that way in comics/GN's and kits etc.

It was one of the things I liked about it - the blades would have been too intrusive if they had been shown extended.

Not sure how that works - the individual links show them as sold out, but the pair is still available ?!?!?

Maybe 150 of each singly and another 150 of the pair? :dunno

The set is matching numbers, so they probably haven't sold those yet

I grabbed this Terminator last week when it went on sale. Im pretty picky these days but for some reason liked it enough. The 'inside the head silhouette' has been done to death at this point with pop culture prints, but still cool. I have a black light to make the variant colors pop even more (they added UV ink to both)

The_Terminator_Variant_large.jpg

The set is matching numbers, so they probably haven't sold those yet

I got that, but, with a "150 edition size", what would be the "standard/expected" approach? . . . do they . . .

(1) Reserve (say) the first 30-50 as "sets" and sell the rest as singles?

OR

(2) Sell 150 of each as singles and ANOTHER 150 as pairs?​

I got that, but, with a "150 edition size", what would be the "standard/expected" approach? . . . do they . . .

(1) Reserve (say) the first 30-50 as "sets" and sell the rest as singles?

OR

(2) Sell 150 of each as singles and ANOTHER 150 as pairs?​

Both are out of the 150 total of each print

First time I've noticed the separate thread also, good to know. A bottleneck specific thread might not be a bad idea actually.

Spike, I've seen the short blades in comics etc, but it never happened in P1 and they're bugging me. I don't think they would have covered too much of significance. That said, the rest of it is so nice that I couldn't resist buying it and I'm happy to have snagged one. The Alien print isn't quite as nice as the Predator, but I like it a lot regardless. Plus it has a little more colour to make the set pop and I like the symmetry of the set. Looking forward to getting these up in the new house in a couple of months when I'm in :) 150 is the total, they must allocate a certain amount for pairs I imagine.

Now to decide which way to pose them? I'm thinking facing each other with the colour in the middle but we'll see...

That's Acme Archive's site, they were made through them

I know - I was pointing out that if anyone else is after a copy of the Pred or Alien "singly" that are currently "sold out" on Bottleneck, they can (currently) still be bought on Dark Ink.

(* presumably no relation to your good self :) *)

Thanks Spike, replied. I've almost bought it a few times, but I'm tight and begrudge paying after market prices lol. I think I'll have to pay up as I've wanted it so long now.

Then I need to find their Star wars OT & Prequel sets (Eric Tan)... :slap

Thanks Spike, replied. I've almost bought it a few times, but I'm tight and begrudge paying after market prices lol. I think I'll have to pay up as I've wanted it so long now.

Then I need to find their Star wars OT & Prequel sets (Eric Tan)... :slap

On some prints, you just have to :lol

The OT Tan set is impossible to find without dropping thousands

Back