The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the same as this yes? I'm glad I rolled with this one.

18x24-halloween4.jpg

Fright Rags is also offering this in their Halloween box set.

18x24-halloween-box.jpg

You might enjoy this Nintenjoe

model_cobra_kai_skeletons.jpg

Yeah it's the same image. It's weird they used that as the official mask for the cover on Halloween 4, when the mask in the movie looks nothing like that.

Halloween4poster.jpg
Halloween-4-3.jpg

I had liked that fright rags poster when I first saw it, but now I think it's a little too cartoony for my taste.

The shirt is pretty cool. Where is it available?

Last edited:
I ordered The Shining print. I love the colors. And it's cool how he adds the blood spatter afterwards.

EiteUDa.jpg

Yeah it's the same image. It's weird they used that as the official mask for the cover on Halloween 4, when the mask in the movie looks nothing like that.

Halloween4poster.jpg
Halloween-4-3.jpg

I had liked that fright rags poster when I first saw it, but now I think it's a little too cartoony for my taste.

The shirt is pretty cool. Where is it available?

I could see them choosing that mask for the cover because fans would have been turned off if the screen used mask was used. That would be my guess. :lol

T shirt is at Fright Rags.

I could see them choosing that mask for the cover because fans would have been turned off if the screen used mask was used. That would be my guess. :lol

T shirt is at Fright Rags.

Okay thanks.

Yeah that mask is absolute dog ****. It looks like one of the $20 one's you'd find in Halloween store right now.

Look what I found in my mailbox today!!! I'm super stoked it's for my son's birthday next weekend. Perfect timing...:yess: I like the colors better on the 1st print so the variant will go up for sale/trade.

My Perillo Great Pumpkin came yesterday too! It was really a delight, and I actually think I like it just a little more than the Star Wars set. But maybe that's the Halloween season swaying my decision. I presented it to my partner and he was very pleased and said he wanted to frame it right away.

:D

Back