The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave Perillo just posted a picture of his print of the first four years of The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror.

BX7c0rPIQAARpfK.jpg:large

Coming soon from Acme Archives?

On March 28th, Tracie Ching will have her first-ever solo show titled Well Read over at Galerie F in Chicago, and to mark the special occasion she is focusing on the subject of Books. All artwork for the show will be based on different genres of literature – the first of which being H.G. Wells’ sci-fi classic, War of the Worlds. To fund the prints to be exhibited at the show, she is holding a Kickstarter project. Pledges in various price ranges get you many options.

ching-war-of-the-worlds.png

ching-war-of-the-worlds-variant.png

LINK

Dave-Perillo-Thor-Poster.jpg

Acme Archives has a new Marvel poster coming next week by Dave Perillo. This time he takes on Thor in Mighty Since 1962. The poster gets it's name from the year Thor first appeared in a comic book. The poster is 12 x 24 with an edition of 250 and it is screen printed.

Dark Ink will release the poster on November 6 around 10:30 AM PST

After I get these Universal Monster prints
I think I am going to look through all my prints that are still in tubes and have a great purge sale
If I cannot enjoy them and someone else can ,why keep?

After I get these Universal Monster prints
I think I am going to look through all my prints that are still in tubes and have a great purge sale
If I cannot enjoy them and someone else can ,why keep?

Let me know what you got bro.

Hope you are keeping all the Creature and monster ones we have gotten over the years. :hi5:

brian-ewing-rivet-horror-business-show-flyer.gif

Brian-Ewing-THe-Count-Dracula-poster.jpg

Brian-Ewing-Danzig-poster.jpg

brian-ewing-Negocio-De-Horror-figure.jpg

I was kinda of upset Brian didn't have these larger sized pieces at NYCC.

I ended up buying the 8x10's of Bride and Frankie though.

Wouldn't have minded the bigger prints though.

LINK

Back