The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm probably the only person who would want/buy this but I'm waiting for someone to do a Resident Evil movie print where they have all the main characters from the 5 (I guess 6 films) on it. Ken Taylor style.

You are not the only one!!! But I want stout style :)

iccorinno put up the Ghost in the Shell print last night

Yeah I've been watching out for this one for the last few months on his Facebook. The print is good but I think Mondo (by the right artist) or the commission feature I have in mind can top this. Also, it probably wouldn't fit in with his design but he left out the city. In many of these great Cyberpunk projects the city is just as much a character as the rest.

That being said I still got a regular. Because the green/blue look goes with the movie far better than the gray even if it's metallic. What would have been cool is if he used more color on the regular and metallic ink for things like the tank, guns, etc.

2014BMV-STD_zps74e47c51.jpg~original

2014BMV-VAR_zps7acd2184.jpg~original

Dark Hall Mansion will release their annual posters for “Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown” next week. This new one by the hugely talented Lorelay Bove is an 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an edition of 280, and will cost $65. The especially emotional variant has an edition of 50 and will cost $100. There are also wood versions with editions of 5 for $250 each. These go up Wednesday, February 5th, sometime between 9:30am-11:30am Pacific Time. Visit DarkHallMansionStore.com.

signalnoise-StarKade-Rogues.jpg

Signalnoise will have a new series of prints available soon titled, “StarKade: Rogues”. It is a set of (4) 5″ x 5″ Giclees, signed/numbered editions of 50, and cost $35 for the set.
On sale Monday, February 3rd at 1pm EST (10am PST)

LINK

And here is some more !

Bottleneck Gallery and Chogrin have invited over 100 artists to pay tribute to the films of 1984 (Ghostbusters, Terminator, Gremlins, Nausicaa, Neverending Story, Karate Kid, etc.), which are all turning 30 years old this year. Has it really been that long??!!!

(one of my faves)

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-13.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-3.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-10.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-15.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-2.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-1.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-4.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-5.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-6.jpg

Attachments

• bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-10.jpg
    bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-10.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 141
  • bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-15.jpg
    bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-15.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 142
  • bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-2.jpg
    bottleneck-gallery-it-came-from-1984-2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 142
Are any of you guys going to be on this weekend for this event ?

I would really appreciate it if someone could snag one of these for me as I won't be able to.

shipper-5-Favorite-Films-of-1984.jpg

Got back a little while ago from the Bottleneck Gallery show. Thanks again to the guys working the show for letting me request specific numbers on the prints.
I got numbers 1 & 2/35 for McQuade's Karate Kid video game variant and number 84/84 for Drake's Terminator.

Back