The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got back a little while ago from the Bottleneck Gallery show. Thanks again to the guys working the show for letting me request specific numbers on the prints.
I got numbers 1 & 2/35 for McQuade's Karate Kid video game variant and number 84/84 for Drake's Terminator.

How do you feel about the size of the Terminator print? I like it a lot but it is pretty small, which maybe is a good thing.

I wasn't able to go through every page in this thread but saw a few Rhys Cooper prints. I am a big fan, and got these 2 prints (Taxi Driver & Breaking Bad) framed (Aaron brother custom framing is a big rip off btw $300 USD each lol). Hope these haven't already been shared:

taxidriver.JPG

breakingbad.JPG

Also own but yet to frame, by Rhys Cooper as well:

cooper-Call_the_Banners_2_STORE_VARIANTS_WEB.jpg

Blink 182 2013-09-14 Chicago by Rhys Cooper.jpg

Bottleneck Gallery presents: “Influences – A Joint Exhibition of Marko Manev & Matt Ferguson”

flyer.jpg

ET-preview.jpg

FLASHGORDON-final.jpg

turtles_final.jpg

(The concept of this one is very appealing IMHO)
Predator.jpg

sharkrepellentbatspray.jpg

Total-Recall.jpg

SPLINTER1approx.jpg

JP-preview.jpg

Bottleneck said they'd have the remaining prints on sale tomorrow at noon EST.

Thanks for that

shouldnt have a problem if you're there when they go up

Hopefully can get on there around then.

I've just been looking at some of the other stuff they still have & there's so much awesomeness on there.

Hopefully the shipping to the UK won't be a killer

Neil

Thanks for that

Hopefully can get on there around then.

I've just been looking at some of the other stuff they still have & there's so much awesomeness on there.

Hopefully the shipping to the UK won't be a killer

Neil

If they charge you too much. Ship them to me then I'll forward them. It may be cheaper.

Back