The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was traveling on business and completely missed the tube sale. I would have given it a whirl. Those who ordered, let us know what you got!

I just missed this mystery tube sale. Post what you guys get. I didn't see any "filler" prints listed. Even if one or two of those prints are in a tube. $50 for 4 and half of those are good prints is a steal.

Not everyone's cup of tea but still...

100-soft-Bad-Guys-Villains-Miscreants-Low-lifes-In-Hell.jpg

It is a 16″ x 20″ Giclee, signed/numbered edition of 50, and cost $40.
LINK

Was clicking around, and didn't even realize the seemingly lower edition size on this release. Only 50 variants. I can't remember, and I can't find the info on the Great Pumpkin release. Oh well, I ordered a regular, and I'll just stick with it...

Bring on Christmas. :D

Dark Ink Art will have 2 new prints available this week. See pics below for details.
On sale Wednesday, November 20th at 10:30am PST

perillo-Krusty-Burger.jpg

lundy-Insert-Girder-Here.jpg

Laurent Durieux will have a new print available this week titled, “Sam Gets Requests” via Phone Booth Gallery. It is a 21″ x 36″ Screenprint, available in regular (Ed of 250), variant (Ed of 90), and wood (Ed of 10) editions. Available this Saturday the 23rd IN PERSON starting at 12:00 noon at the Phone Booth Gallery, first come first serve.
Remaining copies on sale Sunday, November 24th

durieux-sam-gets-requests.jpg

LINK

Back