The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is way better than the Mondo thread. Freaks helping out other freaks without ripping them off by charging way above retail.

Let me know what you got bro.

Hope you are keeping all the Creature and monster ones we have gotten over the years. :hi5:

I will send you a list before I post
Hope to keep most of them
You know I loves me some monster and creature

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully i'll be able to afford the Steamboat Willie if you still have it by then:-(

After I get these Universal Monster prints
I think I am going to look through all my prints that are still in tubes and have a great purge sale
If I cannot enjoy them and someone else can ,why keep?

Gerardo Sandoval for the popular new comic, Raised by Raptors. It’s a 16.5″ x 23.5″ giclee, has an edition of 200, and costs £30. Visit the RBR shop

RBR_Poster_GS_99cc3998-7d05-4539-b8a4-1b4d67573bf2_1024x1024.jpg

LINK

Nakatomi will have a 2nd set of print suites by Bernie Wrightson available soon. It is a set of (6) 20″ x 30″ Screenprints, signed/numbered matched sets of 50 will be available for $200. On sale Wednesday, November 6th at 2pm Central (12pm PST)

wrightson-Ask-Thee-To-Pardon.jpg

wrightson-Want-of-Sleep.jpg

wrightson-Recourse-to-Death.jpg

wrightson-My-Weary-Existence.jpg

wrightson-Mortification.jpg

wrightson-Discovered-its-Shape.jpg

LINK

Darren Goldman will have 2 new prints available titled, “Smut Puppet” and “Drunk Robot” via Bottleneck Gallery. They are both Giclee prints, numbered editions of 30, and cost $35.
On sale Wednesday, November 6th at 12pm EST (9am PST)

goldman-Smut-Puppet.jpg

darrengoldman_large.jpg

https://www.bottleneckgallery.com/

Holy pacu! That's awesome. Not for me, and I'm trying to abstain from buying while I have so much to frame. But wow, nice one!

Brody looks like he's going to shoot Quint in the back of the head in that one. But still quite an amazing piece as well!

Wow! Glad I'm checking these out late, so I'm not tempted to buy. There is a lot of great, beautiful, and haunting art included in this showing. Much of it truly resonates with me as I'm a huge fan of Jaws...

Back