The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art V Cancer will be at Thought Bubble in the New Dock Hall (Table 137) 23-24th Nov. There they will have new prints lined up from Joshua Budich, Jay Shaw, Tony Hodgkinson, Ben The Illustrator and Oli Frape. Joshua Budich & Tony Hodgkinson prints details can be seen below. Remaining prints will be available online on Sunday, November 24th at 6pm GMT (10am PST)

budich-Were-Doomed.jpg

hodgkinson-Scientific-Progress-Goes-Boink.jpg

hodgkinson-Scientific-Progress-Goes-Boink-variant.jpg

Ben-The-Illustrator-Back-To-The-Future-print-Variant.jpeg

Oli-Frape-Good-For-Health-Bad-For-Education-Print.jpg

LINK

Liking that Wars one.

Odd City Entertainment presents their latest movie poster: “The Usual Suspects” by Matt Ferguson. It is a 12″ x 36″ Screenprint in regular (Ed of 175, $40) and variant (Ed of 75, $70). On sale Wednesday, November 20th at a random time.

ferguson-the-usual-suspects.jpg

ferguson-the-usual-suspects-variant.jpg

LINK

Bottleneck gallery is having a sale on all their prints
Some cool stuff

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

HOLY CRAP! I'm regretting not getting in on that now. I love that Logan's Run print and the Robocop is really well done as well.

stargateblue_38712b7b-8f55-4a0e-9d2c-959d7682ba24_zps9d3a86f1.jpg~original

stargategold_66c2133b-b20e-499e-9046-3f8a90f301df_zpsf42cbef4.jpg~original

This new one for Stargate is a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an edition of 165, and will cost $50. The metallic variant has an edition of 75 and will cost $65. These go up tomorrow (Wednesday, December 11th) at 12pm Eastern Time. Visit Skuzzles.com.

Tales_Bordello_of_blood_lo_res_zpsfbed468f.jpg~original

Gary Pullin will sell some AP copies of his Bordello of Blood poster on Thursday. It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has a small AP edition, and will cost $75. He’ll also be selling some copies of the Tales from the Crypt 7″ record he worked on. These all go up Thursday, December 12th at 12:30pm Eastern Time.

LINK

Skuzzles is doing another Stargate print? Man, that's kinda lame. They put out so few prints, I don't know why they're double dipping already. I also wonder why I didn't get an email from them. I'm subscribed to their emails.

Back