The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I've just spent a few days with some very debauch freaks! :lol

I'm gathering that.

Sure. Blame it on them. :lol

I was just going to say that ! If anything the should be saying that about hanging with you Mr !

anigif_enhanced-30273-1411424007-9.gif

Picked these up today.

Jeremy Geddes Hypostasis (I've got White Cosmonaut from back in the day and always debated about getting Red Cosmonaut. I actually like this version better than the original Red so I'm happy it was available)

geddes-Hypostasis.jpg

Jacob Bannon

The Immersion

1222.png

The Descent

1224.png

Looking forward to getting some art up on the walls of my new apartment finally.

Last edited:
Pans-Labyrinth-Jared-Wright-Poster-1.jpg

Pans-Labyrinth-Jared-Wright-Poster-2.JPG

Jared Wright has finished working on a Pan's Labyrinth poster for a private commission group and is getting set to release his Artist Proof editions. There is a silk screen poster and a letterpress edition of it.

The poster 12"x36" 7 colors (2-metallics) on french steel grey. Edition of 20 AP's only 16 (9 singles, 5 in sets) will be for sale. $60

Up for sale Tuesday 11/18 at 4pm EST. Jaredwright.bigcartel.com

V2dG0kE.jpg

and

tYDIj8T.jpg

Grey Matter Art will launch a brand new series of posters for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre next week, led by this gruesome slab of ink-covered paper by Florian Bertmer. It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an edition of 200, and will cost $50. The variant has an edition of 125 and will cost $60. In addition, they’ll be selling a four-print TCM subscription with additional posters coming from Jason Edmiston, Gabz, and Francesco Francavilla. Regular subs will be $175, variant subs (include four regulars, four variants, and one foil poster by Gabz) will be $420. Everything goes up Tuesday, November 25th between 1pm-2pm Eastern Time. Visti GreyMatterArt.com.

Grey Matter Art has another solid release on deck, this time it’s a poster for The Terminator by Gabz. It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an edition of 325, and will cost $50. The variant has an edition of 175 and will cost $75. The foil version has an edition of 50 and will cost $125. These go up Tuesday, December 16th at a random time between 1pm-2pm Eastern Time. Visit GreyMatterArt.com

Reg.
terminator1_regular_zps3c3848c8.jpg~original

Var.
terminator1_variant_paper_zps08408555.jpg~original

Foil
terminator1_variant_foil_zps2adabba7.jpg~original

Back