The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artist named gabz did it.. Private commission so expect it to cost. The guys that ran the commission had shipping damage on the order and ended up scrapping the entire run for insurance with USPS. USPS then turned around and auctioned them off.. A guy on eBay was selling them cheap!

Bernie-Wrightson-Sunset-Swamp-Thing-Print.jpg

Bernie-Wrightson-Sunset-Swamp-Thing-Print-Black-White-Variant.jpg

Master illustrator and Swamp Thing co-creator, Bernie Wrightson was in attendance at Austin’s Mondo-Con this past weekend, and he debuted the above print at the event!

“Sunset” is a 20×30″ hand-printed silk-screen art print- signed and numbered by Bernie in an edition of 150 worldwide. Printed on Speckletone Madero Beach French Paper, and featuring a stunning split-fountain in the sky!

This image had never before been released to the public, and is for sale for the first time!

On WEDNESDAY at 2pm Central time, Nakatomi will release the remaining copies of this print for sale on their website in the Wrightston section of the store!

Nakatomi will only have 75 copies of this print for sale.

BONUS- They will be randomly inserting into orders 10 Black and White Variant copies of this print.

LINK

gabz-Mulholland-Drive-Reg.-Ed..jpg

gabz-Mulholland-Drive-Variant-Edition..jpg

Grey Matter Art, in collaboration with StudioCanal, have teamed up with the very talented artist, Gabz to unveil their next officially licensed poster. This is for the film created by David Lynch, titled “Mulholland Drive”. This is the first authorized poster for the film.

It is a 24″ x 36″ Screenprint and is available in Regular (Ed of 225, $50) and Variant (Ed of 150, $75). On sale Tuesday, September 30th at a random time between 10am – 11am

LINK

Yeah, they are. I snagged a set of Cooper and I've been sitting Here debating the party wagon. I've already spent $200 though. Ugh.

Yeah, ever since I started with Cooper with his mad max print, I've been hooked. I have 7 pieces from him so far and the turtles brings it to 11. I honestly think he should be more popular than he is now but I'm grateful he isn't because it means I can get his work easier and not have to worry about flippers or anything like that.

*edit* make that 8 pieces. My buddy picked me up his Poison Ivy back in April and still hasn't shipped it yet....someday.

Only one I liked was Matt Ferguson, Donatello color. Wouldn't have got it in the end because I have too much crap. I thought it was nice, though.

Yeah man. The day it went up I was in physio so I was laying on this hot towel hitting refresh every 2 seconds on my phone and then my physio came in. By the time I was done, it had sold out so I had to go the eBay route. Only paid a little more than retail but it was worth it. Of course this was before I found out Rhys holds onto a few copies to sell in his store. Been buying his stuff since.

There were several pieces from this show I really dig and I would love to own but space and money are always the factors. I actually found this selection to be better than the ones Mondo offered not too long ago. I wish so could buy these ones:

AlexEckman_1024x1024.jpg

Andy_Fairhurst_1024x1024.jpg

Gabz_1024x1024.jpg

Gammon_1024x1024.jpg

KyleCrawford2_1024x1024.jpg

Skiff_1024x1024.jpg

Raid71_2933d843-3cb6-4c78-81d4-f65c0bda6f8c_1024x1024.jpg

Not the greatest photo, but I framed my Whalen B&W Universal Monsters Dracula. I wanted to framed the diptych, but I just don't have the wall space for it at the moment.

DraculaB&W.jpg

Anyone have suggestions on frames for these? 12x24 seems to be a really awkward size so can't find anything locally at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. Hate ordering online since I can't see the frame well enough.

Back