The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey Matter Art has another solid release on deck, this time it’s a poster for The Terminator by Gabz. It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an edition of 325, and will cost $50. The variant has an edition of 175 and will cost $75. The foil version has an edition of 50 and will cost $125. These go up Tuesday, December 16th at a random time between 1pm-2pm Eastern Time. Visit GreyMatterArt.com

Reg.
terminator1_regular_zps3c3848c8.jpg~original

Var.
terminator1_variant_paper_zps08408555.jpg~original

Foil
terminator1_variant_foil_zps2adabba7.jpg~original

Did you order one? I went with the Variant edition.

Anyone going for Durieux's It's a Wonderful Life print today? Love, love, love that movie. I want a foil, but don't think I'll be around to try for it. We have our office holiday luncheon today. But I may pick up the regular sometime this weekend.

I really want one. But it is such a bad time of year to have a drop like this !

Then the Variant is $100 !!!! :(

I hear you. It is bad timing. I missed the foil, which I knew I would. Still undecided over the regular timed release, but Durieux's work is really growing on me. I bought his Wolfman print and it's just stunning.

That's a good throwback Iron Man poster. I've looked in on artist John Mattos who designed the original Rocketeer poster, hoping he'd sell prints of his art one day. Still hasn't happened.

The other galleries like HeroComplex, BottleNeck, Gallery1988, etc. have stuff just as good, if not, BETTER than Mondo at times.

People buy Mondo because it's Mondo and they feel they can scalp it for good prices all the time. You can get some great prints by the same Mondo artists off of the other sites.

Back