The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grey Matter Art will have 2 officially licensed Troma posters for Godmachine’s “The Toxic Avenger”, and Timothy Pittides “Cannibal! the Musical”. They will be available at the Grey Matter Art Table at The 15th Annual TromaDance Film Festival on June 27th & 28th. See pics below for details. Online sale on Tuesday, July 1st sometime between 1-2pm Eastern (10am-11am PDT)

pittides-Cannibal-the-Musical.jpg

godmachine-The-Toxic-Avenger.jpg

godmachine-The-Toxic-Avenger-variant.jpg

https://greymatterart.com/product-category/posters/

if you do it yourself you probably will:) I went with a graphite metal frame, museum glass, and must have separators. I've used the graphite frame on many prints for some reason it picks up the colors of whatever it has framed. Love it.

I may need your help in framing Beauty and the Beast. I am so scared I will mess it up !

if you do it yourself you probably will:) I went with a graphite metal frame, museum glass, and must have separators. I've used the graphite frame on many prints for some reason it picks up the colors of whatever it has framed. Love it.

Hmmm... ok. The seperators and the print worry me.

That Indy is super cheap. Anyone wants him, now would be the time to nab him.

That Buffy, in my opinion, is one of Drake's best works. One I've framed and still haven't hung. :/ I'm so lazy.

if the frame is bigger than the print, using archival mounting corners on acid free foam core.. with a matte over top is the way to go. Using spacers with a frame the same size as the print can lead to indentations.

Use a dehumidifier and monitor the humidity in the room.. that will keep the prints from getting wavy incase the frame job didnt go to plan. I have a few frames that I rotate prints in an out of.

I've been looking at the last three. Almost bought them this weekend. Are yours signed and numbered? If so what area are they signed?

Those three are Series 1. They are signed and numbered. ES of 400 I think. They are signed along the bottom white border. You can kind of see the pencil signatures in this photo. Zombie Shane is from Series 2, which also includes Sophia and Bicycle Girl. The store didn't have those last two in the second series, so I'll probably get them online just to complete the set.

photo(28).jpg

Back