The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh I like this one.

Wonder what kind of remarque he does...

dark_knight.jpg

Yea, I'm not into Batman, but that print looks great. The Joker print is the best I've seen. I might buy it and I'm no fan of the movies. If you want to see his remarque, look under the image. There are thumbnails you can click on, but you have to be on the print's page, not the page that show every print.

Just got a Muppet print by Chris trevas

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Do you guys hang most of the stuff you buy? I just finished framing all of my Mondo Disney prints for my geeky sanctuary but I still have quite a few that I'd love to put up, including Moss's Mondo prints. It would be such a bummer to leave them stored :(

Do you guys put them anywhere in the house, or try to keep them in a designated area?

Do you guys hang most of the stuff you buy? I just finished framing all of my Mondo Disney prints for my geeky sanctuary but I still have quite a few that I'd love to put up, including Moss's Mondo prints. It would be such a bummer to leave them stored :(

Do you guys put them anywhere in the house, or try to keep them in a designated area?

We slowly hang the stuff we buy. We have stuff all over the house, almost every room (except our bedroom) has some sort of popculture art or print. Although we are waiting to redo the basement next year to hang a majority of the stuff.

As framing is costly I move through them slowly. I also learned to cycle what's on my wall.

Just added the beautiful Whalen Beauty and the Beast and I can't wait to frame it.

I am at the point where if I'm not framing it, I'm either not buying or or I'm selling it. I honestly am not a fan of flat filing everything. To each his own.

I am at the point where if I'm not framing it, I'm either not buying or or I'm selling it. I honestly am not a fan of flat filing everything. To each his own.

Sometimes there is just too much good stuff to get that you can't frame right away. But if I am not gonna ever frame it I sell it but most of the stuff I have now I plan on framing.

Framing is expensive as hell. I've found that if you frame a bunch of stuff at the same time you can negotiate a deal with the framers. I'm almost ashamed to tell you what I paid for framing on my 24 x 36" posters:) But I make sure these are ones that I'll keep in frames. Unlike my darling Buffy Girl i have no problem flat filing them with a sheet of Glassine in between them.

Framing is expensive as hell. I've found that if you frame a bunch of stuff at the same time you can negotiate a deal with the framers. I'm almost ashamed to tell you what I paid for framing on my 24 x 36" posters:) But I make sure these are ones that I'll keep in frames. Unlike my darling Buffy Girl i have no problem flat filing them with a sheet of Glassine in between them.

I may need your help in framing Beauty and the Beast. I am so scared I will mess it up !

Back