The Noble Collection THE DARK KNIGHT Bat-Cowl - Is it worth the buy ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Noble collections do this? I actually bought it a while back and was pretty disappointed in it. The "burned" coin is only a darker version of the regular coin. There's no marks or scratches or anything on it. Had to scuff it up myself. It looks a little better and is a cool piece to have, but the burned coin is pretty pathetic.
Tdkcointwoface.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what size dimensions is the Bane mask?

I kind of want to get a legit mask cuz I used a custom mold for New York Comic Con.

8081457632_e172ce724d_b.jpg

Awesome costume mate.

I'm keen to get a bat cowl. Not sure if I can afford the Noble. Can't find any other good looking ones though. (Missed the boat with the Toynamic/HCG obviously).

Actually i've seen their TDK cowl in person, it's the most accurate version out there. And I know my TDK/TDKR cowls :lecture

It's not meant to be a prop replica in terms of its materials and construction. If I wanted that i'd contact guys on the RPF.

What is great about the Noble cowl is that it's been hard moulded into the shape that the cowl takes on when Bale wears it. So if that is what you mean by idealization then yes, that's what it is. And that's exactly what I want.

Sounds good. If it's intothevoid approved, then it should be decent enough for my collection as well :lecture

I've been reliably informed that its just a tad on the narrow side and that neck isn't 100% accurate

But it's still the best cowl out there for display purposes

I've been reliably informed that its just a tad on the narrow side and that neck isn't 100% accurate

But it's still the best cowl out there for display purposes

Any other information like how the mask opens and closes? There's a replicated custom that opens and closes supposedly like the movies. The metal round gears on the backside of the mask are supposed to be magnetic and just sticks on.

There are quite a few on ebay that look very comparable to the Noble one, half the price, and will fit up to a 23 inch head.
Thinking of grabbing one of these and then building myself a custom stand.

The problem with those is that they are wearable and therefore have flexibility - in other words they don't keep shape very well, so if your main purpose is to display then that's something to take into account.

Firstly, thank you to all in this thread for comments/feedback and photos... It went a long way towards encouraging me to pull the trigger on the cowl.

It arrived to Aus in just a few days... I need to adjust the height of the shelves in my detolf and change the lighting, but it is an amazing piece.

QvxZll3.jpg

Back