The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitin on a couple heads to see which one looks best.

39549416275_c2181b0a10_z.jpg

what body did you use and did you get your sculpts yet?

what body did you use and did you get your sculpts yet?
Yeah its HT Banner body. I have a madbug sculpt being painted and haired with T-Squared. Also have a Ones Blackest Eyes V3 and waiting on his DX sculpt from the "Michael" run. I really want to get my hands on a One's blackest eyes V2, but haven't found one.

Are you looking for a Myers sculpt? I have an extra original Madbug that I might let go of.

I think I'm actually in the minority here where I'm not as big a fan of using a Banner for him as everyone else is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Which body do you like better?

I actually agree though, it isn't really accurate to '78 Myers body structure. Nick Castle was a skinny dude with narrow shoulders and didn't really fill out the coveralls, but Moran did look bulkier in the end. Call me crazy, but I don't think Yunsil's coveralls are fully accurate without being weathered/wrinkled quite a bit and I'm not sold on the color. I don't have the guts to mess with them though cause they are a work of art.

Yeah its HT Banner body. I have a madbug sculpt being painted and haired with T-Squared. Also have a Ones Blackest Eyes V3 and waiting on his DX sculpt from the "Michael" run. I really want to get my hands on a One's blackest eyes V2, but haven't found one.

Are you looking for a Myers sculpt? I have an extra original Madbug that I might let go of.

I actually agree though, it isn't really accurate to '78 Myers body structure. Nick Castle was a skinny dude with narrow shoulders and didn't really fill out the coveralls, but Moran did look bulkier in the end. Call me crazy, but I don't think Yunsil's coveralls are fully accurate without being weathered/wrinkled quite a bit and I'm not sold on the color. I don't have the guts to mess with them though cause they are a work of art.
I actually Frankensteined my own body, man, because I wanted a little bit of a leaner Nick Castle look. I used a Hot Toys Dastan body and I dremeled down the lats and swapped out the arms with TTM18 arms. Banner is decent for a bulkier Moran look for sure. Only thing that kinda turns me off is the thick thighs. IMO I don't like how the Yunsil coveralls fit over Banner's thighs. For those who don't feel like doing body surgery, though, Banner is the smartest choice methinks.

I actually have a complete figure but just love seeing everyone elses stuff. Thanks for the offer though....

The sideshow Ash Williams Body works pretty cool fellas I’ll post some pics shortly
Yeah post pics, man. I can see that one working really well. A Han Solo body would work well too I think. Just lacks double jointed arms, and I have a hard time spending $80+ on a body that'll be completely covered lol.

Yeah post pics, man. I can see that one working really well. A Han Solo body would work well too I think. Just lacks double jointed arms, and I have a hard time spending $80+ on a body that'll be completely covered lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Agree with you 1000 percent on that bro.

No pain No gain...

I got tore right into my Yunsil coveralls, well worth the risk. Pictures cannot do them justice as they look ALOT better in hand -

Unfiltered pics -

Yes the colour isn't really 100% accurate on the coveralls but with the right treatment and weathering you can get them pretty screen accurate.

With the right futzing the Banner body can achieve the Nick Castle look even the thick thighs -

On a side note, I really need to get back to posting pics in here, just being a lazy sod and posting them on Instagram :(

Nice job on those coveralls! I may have to tackle these this weekend. What hands are those that is holding the knife? I like the grip with the thumb on top. Did you also loosen up the Black T-shirt neck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pain No gain...

I got tore right into my Yunsil coveralls, well worth the risk. Pictures cannot do them justice as they look ALOT better in hand -

Unfiltered pics -

Yes the colour isn't really 100% accurate on the coveralls but with the right treatment and weathering you can get them pretty screen accurate.

With the right futzing the Banner body can achieve the Nick Castle look even the thick thighs -

On a side note, I really need to get back to posting pics in here, just being a lazy sod and posting them on Instagram :(

The weathering looks amazing. What did you do exactly?

That is an amazing figure. What body is that?

Also those Yunsil coveralls are amazing. I always wanted a set. Fingers crossed he does another run someday.

Back