The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a540b8b7b5cc09874270c97bee96c687.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know how to get a response from ones customs or will he only talk to you if you're in his special click? I tried emailing him directly, emailed stiff and tried his instagram, but he just wont respond. I wanted to buy a myers head sculpt from him, but oh well.

Well nevermind, he blocked me on instagram, because I left a comment saying "I wanted to buy his headsculpt, but he wont answer anybody". I emailed him a week ago and before that i emailed him about a month ago and yet no response. Wow. Oh well, i guess.

Never had problems with Ones answering my questions or buying his products. Maybe he is just busy as usual and got lots of msgs to answer guys.

Does anybody know how to get a response from ones customs or will he only talk to you if you're in his special click? I tried emailing him directly, emailed stiff and tried his instagram, but he just wont respond. I wanted to buy a myers head sculpt from him, but oh well.

You have to be in his click. Otherwise you have to get ahold of him through his middle man Stiff Richards. I've never understood it. :dunno

I've purchased multiple full figures from One and I've never once had any direct communication with him. Not a complaint, simply a fact.

Last edited:
Seems hit and miss. I contacted him about his previous blackest eyes sculpt and he got back to me saying he had a couple left ready to ship and so I PayPal’d him and he sent it. I did have to follow up the postage and he responded apologizing saying he was busy and he got it in the mail to me that following week. So no real issues on that one and only occasion. He rarely seems to respond to questions asked on Instagram posts.

Speaking generally, you would think a lot of customisers would be more keen to respond when interest is shown in their work.

Back