The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo. None of you guys have a single clue how many people contact him during the week. I’m talking HUNDREDS of emails and PMs. I counted 62 emails yesterday alone. Not only that but about 90% of them are guys who don’t understand the hobby and want 100$ full figure commissions and its just a waste of his time. Special click? More like “people who are involved in the custom hobby and spend good money and understand how this **** works? He doesn’t always have time to provide all you little kitbashers spare parts because he has guys throwing THOUSANDS of dollars at him for full pieces. What other artist (that’s worth a ****) has open ended free for all sales like One? He can’t keep up with the demand all the time!!!! No need to bash the guy. He’s BUSY!!!!!! Yes I’m a “middleman” when it comes to certain **** because he’s a 1 man band and sometimes needs the help! No need to trash on the guy. Contact Rainman, Beto, Kjun and ask them for a head. I bet you’d get the SAME silent answer. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stiff is right. Ive purchased from Ones many times but there are times ive had to email multiple times just to make sure hes seen my order wishes. Ive also gone through stiff himself for a purchase. Ones is a good ass guy hes just extremely busy this is how he makes his money and he wants to perfect is craft and in my opinion hes done a damn good job of it. So everyone my advice is a little patience and a little gratitude go a long way with Ones. Its well worth it

Stiff is right. Ive purchased from Ones many times but there are times ive had to email multiple times just to make sure hes seen my order wishes. Ive also gone through stiff himself for a purchase. Ones is a good ass guy hes just extremely busy this is how he makes his money and he wants to perfect is craft and in my opinion hes done a damn good job of it. So everyone my advice is a little patience and a little gratitude go a long way with Ones. Its well worth it

Thanks man. I don’t mean to come off all crazy or whatever but I talk to the guy on a daily basis and he’s working 10-12 hours a day trying so hard to make everyone happy.

Yo. None of you guys have a single clue how many people contact him during the week. I’m talking HUNDREDS of emails and PMs. I counted 62 emails yesterday alone. Not only that but about 90% of them are guys who don’t understand the hobby and want 100$ full figure commissions and its just a waste of his time. Special click? More like “people who are involved in the custom hobby and spend good money and understand how this **** works? He doesn’t always have time to provide all you little kitbashers spare parts because he has guys throwing THOUSANDS of dollars at him for full pieces. What other artist (that’s worth a ****) has open ended free for all sales like One? He can’t keep up with the demand all the time!!!! No need to bash the guy. He’s BUSY!!!!!! Yes I’m a “middleman” when it comes to certain **** because he’s a 1 man band and sometimes needs the help! No need to trash on the guy. Contact Rainman, Beto, Kjun and ask them for a head. I bet you’d get the SAME silent answer. Smh

But yet, he has time to block me because I asked about the headsculpt? Makes no sense. I even emailed you, and yet here you are being a white knight.

But yet, he has time to block me because I asked about the headsculpt? Makes no sense. I even emailed you, and yet here you are being a white knight.

Not sure about the blocking. Maybe you were rude to him like you’re kind of being now? We don’t have to sell to you Rainbow Steve.

Last edited:
We don’t have to sell to you Rainbow Steve.

Stiff you've always been great to deal with and I really have nothing bad to say about One, but this is where the "click" talk comes from. People get attacked by the same small group whenever they question One's lack of communication. At least that's how it comes across on the forum.

So, in the end when and where is possible to buy this new Myers head? Thanks

Your best bet is to follow him on Instagram and turn on notifications. When you see him post it, message/email him at that point. That’s the way I’ve done it and I’ve NEVER missed his pieces that I’ve wanted. If you’re blocked, obviously this won’t work. Just providing help here and not interested in any shenanigans.

I speak to Ones customs pretty often as Stiff said he’s extremely busy, he has a lot going on. I purchase several heads at a time from him and I’ve spent $700 at a time with him just in sculpts, I’ve also bought full figures so please be patient and allow him to respond give it some time. If he blocked you it’s 10-1 you probably kept messaging him and blowing him up, but if your sending messages like I want to buy a head but you won’t respond it’s probably the reason he blocked you. Also to many recasters out there trying to get their hands on his stuff to make crap like is sold on eBay for cheap claiming it’s Ones customs work when they look like total ****. So if you want quality work you have to patient.

I speak to Ones customs pretty often as Stiff said he’s extremely busy, he has a lot going on. I purchase several heads at a time from him and I’ve spent $700 at a time with him just in sculpts, I’ve also bought full figures so please be patient and allow him to respond give it some time. If he blocked you it’s 10-1 you probably kept messaging him and blowing him up, but if your sending messages like I want to buy a head hut you won’t respond it’s probably the reason he blocked you. Also to many recasters out there trying to get their hands on his stuff to make crap like is sold on eBay for cheap claiming it’s Ones customs work when they look like total ****. So if you want quality work you have to patient.

eBay offers Juan’s Customs[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's so wrong...but man that's funny! :lol

It’s a true story!
ffba826319446cf23d785e624b1ff0c8.jpg

Your best bet is to follow him on Instagram and turn on notifications. When you see him post it, message/email him at that point. That’s the way I’ve done it and I’ve NEVER missed his pieces that I’ve wanted. If you’re blocked, obviously this won’t work. Just providing help here and not interested in any shenanigans.

No I'm not blocked :) so I will check Instagram.... Thanks

Thats the one I wanted to order, but he blocked me. If somebody thats in the know could pre-order one for me, I would appreciate it.

I got blocked as well for no apparent reason.... But whatever I wanted some of his stuff but kinda hard when you are blocked from him..

Anyways I'm curious if anyone would be intrested in an H4 head sculpt. Just gathering intrest will be having Legio do it sometime next year.

Back