The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! Im totally oblivious where you guys get these awesome custom head sculpts. I wanna put together my own myers, but have no clue where to buy a head sculpt. Preferably painted. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hey guys! Im totally oblivious where you guys get these awesome custom head sculpts. I wanna put together my own myers, but have no clue where to buy a head sculpt. Preferably painted. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

There's many different versions to choose from. If you have an Instagram and or Facebook accounts, try looking up onescustoms & creations unearthed, Legio7 is also creating a Myers 6. There's options out there and all vary in price. Take a peek and see what your interest is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Shape!
Updated my Myers with a Banner body. And I love it! Also played around with a quick video.

7d92002bb3c05e01b19ab3ecc0f50657.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! Im really going for this look. Looks perfect to me. Any info on how to put something like this together, would be great.

Thanks for the reply! Im really going for this look. Looks perfect to me. Any info on how to put something like this together, would be great.
Yeah that is Madbugs Sculpt painted and haired by him. I just added a bit of definition to the base paint. On a HT Banner body. The coveralls are Saturday Toys dyed navy and tinted with a shade of green. Caine knife and I got the boots off eBay. Not sure what brand.
Who made your base?
I make my own bases using a HT DX base as a starting point.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yunsil Coverall order has been placed! Looking at a Nov-Dec delivery time. I copped a couple extra sets to push the order along so if anyone is interested just shoot me a pm! :duff

IMG_3408.jpg
IMG_3409.PNG

My tattoo artist made these felt black light posters he still had about 10 left they are awesome

Bummer his stuff sells out pretty quick he's a big 80's horror fan if you can get a hold of one of these posters do so they are awesome he's a really cool dude email him and see if he's got anymore here's a better picture IMG_3413.jpg

Bummer his stuff sells out pretty quick he's a big 80's horror fan if you can get a hold of one of these posters do so they are awesome he's a really cool dude email him and see if he's got anymore here's a better picture View attachment 368598

Love how the masks from Halloween 3 are worked into the picture. Very cool!!!

He's an amazing artist he packs a lot of details in I like the sheet with the glasses from the first movie. It's a felt blacklight poster here it is under the light IMG_3417.JPG

Too cool. I have a lot of UV reactive stuff and black lights. I'm setting up a room specifically for this stuff.

Concept Michael Myers
Head Sculpt by Ones customs
Tailoring by CeeCreations
Weathering, accessories, base, and some body sculpting done by Cain’s Crypt (me)
856b7f35be490b7085e8cc8c7e3a659d.heic
b906db4040873cfb48bd3c98e07a1411.heic
52252edc1ec9a583dfc7df361e3cd083.heic
7ffc6272dfa246cd3ea3de6888f77537.heic
fa4ebb3222a099d33329b7538493b531.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back