The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping Sideshow will release a '78 Myers for Spooktacular this year. I was expecting a Leatherface, but with the ThreeZero version coming out it seems unlikely.

I'm hoping Sideshow will release a '78 Myers for Spooktacular this year. I was expecting a Leatherface, but with the ThreeZero version coming out it seems unlikely.

I'm with you there 100% 1/6 and a PF would be awesome. It's been way too long since a licensed figure of the OG Myers in those scales has been released.

I am looking for hot toys platoon boots to go with the figure I’m putting together. Please contact me with details. Thanks

H6 stand arrived. Now awaiting Legio head that will be shipping in a couple weeks
b683f87956891a59a01e456a50b329d9.jpg
e485f356204d7a7be37c7328c4a8754d.jpg
3c2b15f58df8e53b2ce838b0d2c40c48.jpg
1c5ef473c1f72feb7a1c70f9d08c6d61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Three zero will likely do more Myers since there Myers is selling like crazy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

With shipping it's a pricey poster, but man I want one.

It's pricey but it's high quality and very vibrant colors with black felt really good size 18x24 under a black light it's awesome. Plus it's limited from a horror enthusiast artist gotta have one!

Finally have a Michael for my collection. It’s the threezero piece with an authentic latex max with rooted hair from Creations Unearthed. The threezero figure is amazing. Real metal knives and the coveralls are perfect. The boots are muddy and have real laces. I wasn’t expecting that.

The mask is pretty good. I still need to tweak the hair a bit to give it better likeness and add some dirt to the mask on version spots to make it more accurate but for now I’m very happy with it.

b13e7a6bb9d6aa3c7f108d9f93af9845.jpg

Can anyone tell me where I can get an unpainted H1 sculpt please?

Sent from my ZTE T815 using Tapatalk

Back