The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends entirely on the fabric itself. I've dyed plenty of 1/6 garments (and 1:1 one's too), and it's almost never a "one and done" process. Experimentation and patience is key. I recommend checking out RIT's color formula guide (PDF) online for reference as well.

Oh, and one more thing. Again... Doesn't anyone want to buy this authentic Spook "H1" sculpt from me? Its perplexing and frustrating.

GEDC1141.JPG

Oh, and one more thing. Again... Doesn't anyone want to buy this authentic Spook "H1" sculpt from me? Its perplexing and frustrating.

View attachment 362594

I feel bad for you, I've seen your sales thread and your posts on here trying to sell that. I am a huge Myers fan and I worked hard on building up my figure, it took time. Anyway I went through a few Myers sculpts myself until I decided ultimately that Madbug's original sculpt was it for me. That sculpt is a big hit among the Myers collectors, with One's Customs and Madbug's re-tool (which is what you have there) sculpts coming close. From what I understand people WANT the original sculpt, especially the ones painted by Silent Surfer, and they are always looking for one to buy.

I kind of wish I kept all of the Myers sculpts just to display them on those little head stands.

Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Stand is a custom Hot Toys DX stand. Pumpkin is by Caine. Halloween plaque is from NECA

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice! Well the whole set up of Myers looks really great. [emoji1303]

this is pretty much perfect!
Thanks man, I don't have the Yunsil coveralls but I did these coveralls myself and have a special fondness to them. They may not be screen accurate but I can't seem to bring myself to despose of them to do the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guys getting out of the 1/6 hobby. Have this bad boy for sale . $500. Feel free to shoot an offer.

I'm sorry to hear you're getting out Hugo. You're one of the good guys. You did a good job putting together Myers there.

Could anyone help me find 1-6 boots similar to what warlock wore in h2 81

Back