The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As awesome as they look, I just cant justify that cost for coveralls. One could literally buy 10 1:1 scale coveralls for that price. But to each his own. The finished product is quite appealing to the eye.

You can get good quality coveralls at a fraction of that price, unless you truly know what you're looking for no one is going to be able to tell the difference.

If anyone is looking for THE BEST Myers sculpt around, look no further. Original "H1 ReTool" available:

GEDC1141.JPG

I know this is the 1/6 Myers thread, but I'm trying to spread around the word that MYC is offering up a chance to make Myers in 1/4 in a voting poll. Think about it, a Myers in 1/4 and MYC is highly talented sculptor! I collect mostly 1/6 figures, but I wouldn't want to miss out on a chance of owning this one!! Help me to make this happen! Here's the link- please vote! Thanks!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...82423-chance-custom-michael-meyers-1-4-a.html

Hi. Here's a 1/4 scale kitbash I did. I think it turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• 4 mm 1.jpg
    4 mm 1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 4 mm 2.jpg
    4 mm 2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 4 mm 3.jpg
    4 mm 3.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 4 mm 4.jpg
    4 mm 4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 196
Updated my Warlock. Thanks again to my buddy (you know who you are) for hooking me up with the coveralls:

GEDC1202.JPG

Last edited:
Alright, Alright don't crucify me on the bay thing y'all. Just trying to help. Different strokes for different folks. It wasn't the BEST option but you could buy a fig on eBay with OK coveralls then sell off the rest to recoup funds. I saw one for $200.

ANYWAY, I recommended 3 other options. Tinela just told me she plans to make more. There seems to always be a need for Magnus to get another run going for Yunsil and I thought OSO was gonna make more too. I don't know how busy Dave is but he does a great job on ALL Myers coveralls PLUS he can weather and he's really easy and cool to deal with. Heres an example (H5 on left):
View attachment 350165

Wow!!! That H1 is amazing!!

Here's my Michael Myers....I've put time and effort in this one because he's my favorite character to collect. It took me years to get to the right set up that I'm really happy with.

ef3defd0cec1ada1edc4cfc5f1ae4bf0.jpg

d666343a7e871ff2e198680a48e380ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my Michael Myers....I've put time and effort in this one because he's my favorite character to collect. It took me years to get to the right set up that I'm really happy with.

This is spot on. If you get a chance could you PM what all I would need to create this Myers? He is my favorite horror movie character.

Angie that is beautiful !!!!!! Great pics and figure.

This is spot on. If you get a chance could you PM what all I would need to create this Myers? He is my favorite horror movie character.

Sorry I didn't see the part that you wanted me to send you a PM of my list instead of putting it out on here. So I re-edited my previous post and sent the list to your inbox. [emoji108]

Da [emoji378] Ang! I love the implementation of accessories and well, Creepshow is one of my favs[emoji1419]

Some quality pieces there.

This is awesome! I love how it's such a different set up. Very moody. What sculpt and coveralls did you use in your build. Are they Yunsil?

Da [emoji378] Ang! I love the implementation of accessories and well, Creepshow is one of my favs[emoji1419]

Some quality pieces there.

Thank you! Just wanted to be creative there and I'm loving it. Honestly I was bored with them just standing there on the shelf. [emoji6]

This is awesome! I love how it's such a different set up. Very moody. What sculpt and coveralls did you use in your build. Are they Yunsil?

Thanks! I like it too. The sculpt is Madbug's original sculpt and yes it's Yunsil's coveralls.

In fact Madbug is selling his sculpts. Check out the sales thread under the username Spook.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...en-head-sculpts-spook-formerly-themadbug.html

Thank you! Just wanted to be creative there and I'm loving it. Honestly I was bored with them just standing there on the shelf. [emoji6]

Thanks! I like it too. The sculpt is Madbug's original sculpt and yes it's Yunsil's coveralls.

In fact Madbug is selling his sculpts. Check out the sales thread under the username Spook.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...en-head-sculpts-spook-formerly-themadbug.html

Thanks for pointing that out! I was able to snag one of those sculpts. Never thought I'd get another shot at that sculpt again!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for pointing that out! I was able to snag one of those sculpts. Never thought I'd get another shot at that sculpt again!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your welcome! It's my pleasure to do what I can to help out my fellow collectors.

Back