The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone's interested in bashing together a Dr. Loomis, pm me. I'm getting rid of some pieces you may be able to use (Trench, Brown suit, Redrabbit lounge matchbook, custom figure stand, metal gun). Pics of the items available if interested. Pm me.

1/6 Pumpkin done by Matthew Burget. Not sure of his username on here. Bought this off him on FB. This thing starts playing the theme music when you turn on the LED tea light inside it. Awesome work.
bcbfc293efc9867b2620853cb801979b.jpg
f1d6268527cd800f8661e9c371df4b1b.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Wicked, that thing looks awesome.

I'm on his second batch will provably be the last 1/6 Pumpkin I will buy...but never say never. The Theme added is a great touch.

Wicked, that thing looks awesome.

I'm on his second batch will provably be the last 1/6 Pumpkin I will buy...but never say never. The Theme added is a great touch.
If you check out my FB page, I have a little video posted there showing it in action. :)

Here is a recent figure I put together using One's newest Warlock head sculpt.
76a731f22290e60958780d7d86849c9f.jpg
fd0be7d1bae1a36548c9ff7f30e9c68d.jpg
0b0cea42bd0de286bec9783bf5e3567c.jpg
e828999d3bbed50431aeb401e5e30cbb.jpg

1/6 Pumpkin done by Matthew Burget. Not sure of his username on here. Bought this off him on FB. This thing starts playing the theme music when you turn on the LED tea light inside it. Awesome work.
bcbfc293efc9867b2620853cb801979b.jpg
f1d6268527cd800f8661e9c371df4b1b.jpg

His username is Matthew Mayhem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mr. Ecko!! How the hell are ya?

I'm doing great. It's been a long time buddy since we've talked how the hell have you been?

I've been out the game for a while now , I'm kind of scared to come back in, because of money.
everything seems so expensive now....

I'm doing great. It's been a long time buddy since we've talked how the hell have you been?

I've been out the game for a while now , I'm kind of scared to come back in, because of money.
everything seems so expensive now....
LOL I hear that. I'm doing well too but I don't post a lot on here anymore. I mostly participate in this hobby through Facebook. But its good to hear from you. If you do decide to join the community there, look me up. I'm on there using my real name Ron Milan. :)

Thanks for the invite Ron , but I don't have Facebook and don't ever planning on having, it but I will still be on the forum here so if you need any up for anything, let me know

Hey Still looking for Ones Customs V.3 Head Sculpt heres my WTB Thread... https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-3-michael-myers-head-sculpt.html#post9247477

Hey man there's one for sale on the sales thread. It's not Ones Customs' sculpt, but it's Madbug's original sculpt which is almost rare to see being on sale and it includes the most talented tailor, Yunsil, and the coveralls that she made. Trust me you'll want to grab the coveralls, it is the BEST up to date coveralls ever made for Myers- specifically accurate to the 1978 film. The username is Paul something. Check it out.

Hey man there's one for sale on the sales thread. It's not Ones Customs' sculpt, but it's Madbug's original sculpt which is almost rare to see being on sale and it includes the most talented tailor, Yunsil, and the coveralls that she made. Trust me you'll want to grab the coveralls, it is the BEST up to date coveralls ever made for Myers- specifically accurate to the 1978 film. The username is Paul something. Check it out.

Yeah i saw that, I already have the MADBUG re-tool for the castle look. I really love the detail and paint apps on one's sculpt, the weathered/gritty look like the H4 poster is my preferred look.
Thanks for the heads up tho! I've been searching eBay high and dry for the past couple of weeks no luck :impatient:

Back