The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished painting and hairing my Caines Michael Myers sculpt. Waiting on my overalls..
Cains MM.jpg

317589b715fa57cc99af6d1e86cc4ded.jpg

b4346855193c4bf8e6f4aead1de23784.jpg

4a2888ef62c8dbff7859cc666bbabe94.jpg

- Yunsil coveralls
- Madbug sculpt, painted and haired by Pete's Paintworks (Pete Skywalker)
- HT Banner body
- HT Platoon boots
- Metal knife (possibly Fergo, not 100% on that though, bought it second hand)
- HT stand with custom decals
- Various HT hands (Banner, Thor, others)

He's currently for sale for $600 shipped (basically what I have in it after shipping and fees). May consider parting out as well, if most of it is in demand.

See pics here -

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...dbug-sculpt-ht-banner-body-8.html#post9056630

Dam that Myers is tempting as it includes all the parts i have been looking for.

I noticed you said no trades but would you be interested a partial trade & cash?

Here are pictures of my new coveralls from Tinela. They are the exact color of the screen grab when Michael grabs the boy outside of school. I made one of them a more slate grey. Outstanding work!!
mmtina.jpg
mmtina2.jpg
mmtina4.jpg
mmtina3.jpg

With Ash, Jason, and Freddy coming from Sideshow... and a Leatherface custom coming from another board member... I just had to grab this guy to complete my horror movie icons display. :)

Thanks for selling him to me man!

Can't wait for him to arrive here at work so I can take him to my house in the evening. It will be... The night he came home.

Sallah

With Ash, Jason, and Freddy coming from Sideshow... and a Leatherface custom coming from another board member... I just had to grab this guy to complete my horror movie icons display. :)

Thanks for selling him to me man!

Can't wait for him to arrive here at work so I can take him to my house in the evening. It will be... The night he came home.

Sallah

Great pick up bro, bruiser is a great and very helpful freak on here. You can't stay a way from horror in the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words, you will love this Myers, it's composed of all of the best parts out there imo. The paint job Pete did is one of the best I've ever seen on a madbug sculpt and of course the Yunsil coveralls are amazing. I'm sad to see it go but I just don't have the space at the moment to properly display him.

Customer commission 1/6 Scale RZ H1 Myers
Head sculpt: Ones Customs
Tailoring: CeeCreations
Weathering, blood effects, Accessories and stand by : Cains Crypt (me)

4ae1106f1a99cdefdd8bf465415ac638.jpg
e3e58c8585d90d538020dca127adbe6c.jpg
3de61db4931c0a92e1854f3883ed464d.jpg
78acbf96e3cdfc8b1e494b7902b006cc.jpg
5eabd1aad5684fd79df42cccd980ceb1.jpg

Decided I need to let this hobby go. I'm looking to sell my 78 Myers with a painted and haired Madbug sculpt by Pete Skywalker, Saturday coveralls, jungle boots, glowing pumpkin by Killer Customs, real wood and metal knife, and a porch diorama base. I'm open to all offers. PM me if interested and I'll provide pics.

Edit: Myers is sold.

Decided I need to let this hobby go. I'm looking to sell my 78 Myers with a painted and haired Madbug sculpt by Pete Skywalker, Saturday coveralls, jungle boots, glowing pumpkin by Killer Customs, real wood and metal knife, and a porch diorama base. I'm open to all offers. PM me if interested and I'll provide pics.

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the hobby. I wish you the best luck in everything you do and it was really nice knowing you on here. Take care Steve!

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the hobby. I wish you the best luck in everything you do and it was really nice knowing you on here. Take care Steve!

Thanks Angie! It was nice knowing you on here too.

Edit: Myers is sold.
Hey man, sorry to see you go too. Good luck with everything.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

That is awesome! I think that's the first scaled fence I've seen, looks perfect.

Back