The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ones Customs Blackest Eyes v3 sculpt
One Sixth Outfitters coveralls

01.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg

I finally purchased my first Myers head sculpt which is my first custom ever. Any body have a set of coveralls for sale? Thanks in advance guys....

I finally purchased my first Myers head sculpt which is my first custom ever. Any body have a set of coveralls for sale? Thanks in advance guys....

Hey, there's this username, Paul1987, who has a Myers coveralls listed for sale in the sales thread...but it comes with Myers head sculpt so I don't know if he'll part it out and sell you just the coveralls. Doesn't hurt to ask him. The coveralls was made by Yunsil, truly one of the best, talented tailors on board. I'm not kidding, a Yunsil coveralls is a MUST to have for your Myers.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, there's this username, Paul1987, who has a Myers coveralls listed for sale in the sales thread...but it comes with Myers head sculpt so I don't know if he'll part it out and sell you just the coveralls. Doesn't hurt to ask him. The coveralls was made by Yunsil, truly one of the best, talented tailors on board. I'm not kidding, a Yunsil coveralls is a MUST to have for your Myers.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. being obsessed with this thread made me quite familiar with the work of Yunsil. Ill shoot him a message. Thanks again!!!

1/6 Pumpkin done by Matthew Burget. Not sure of his username on here. Bought this off him on FB. This thing starts playing the theme music when you turn on the LED tea light inside it. Awesome work.
bcbfc293efc9867b2620853cb801979b.jpg
f1d6268527cd800f8661e9c371df4b1b.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Im not a big fan of sound for my figures but This is something I'd be interested in! Are these sold out? How do you get one?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Im not a big fan of sound for my figures but This is something I'd be interested in! Are these sold out? How do you get one?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Contact him on FB. Don't know his name on here but I think somebody mentioned his username on here a little back in the thread. But you can definitely reach out to him on FB. He might be making more? Not sure. I know he is doing other version soon as well with different sound bytes from the film.

Contact him on FB. Don't know his name on here but I think somebody mentioned his username on here a little back in the thread. But you can definitely reach out to him on FB. He might be making more? Not sure. I know he is doing other version soon as well with different sound bytes from the film.

He goes by the name " Mathew Mayhem", on the freaks. I know him from the Michael-Myers.net site.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...custom-1-6-scale-h1-credits-jack-lantern.html

Last edited:
Anyone know someone who makes a good lamson knife? I took a shot on a $10.00 dollar eBay knife and the thing is falling apart.

Anyone know someone who makes a good lamson knife? I took a shot on a $10.00 dollar eBay knife and the thing is falling apart.

Hit up Fergo Black on Facebook. He sells the best Myers knife. They look like a real knife but 1/6 of course

The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us. Received my RZ H2 Deborah's son sculpt today, for now this is his temporary clothing lol until I find someone to make the right ones

IMG_4210.JPG

The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us. Received my RZ H2 Deborah's son sculpt today, for now this is his temporary clothing lol until I find someone to make the right ones

View attachment 348827
Awesome...contact David Tucker aka CeeCreations. He does the body and clothes!!
be9d5b43b56f1daf54fb263a66bb9943.jpg

Back