The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok! What color hair do I get? Brown sugar or buckskin ginger? Haha sorry about all the questions.

Thought you guys might appreciate these pics of a Halloween 6 repaint.
With all the mention of painting Myers heads i charge $90 to paint and hair a Myers head if anyone wanted to get someone else to do it.

Nice job!! You're a great painter Pete! Enjoyed seeing your work on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the mention of painting Myers heads i charge $90 to paint and hair a Myers head if anyone wanted to get someone else to do it.

I'm def sending my three zero head to you once I have it in hand.

I think I'll just send the H1 head to you! Your work looks great! :)

I'd hate to mess up the head and I really don't have the time to work on it right now..

Idk if you guys have seen this yet, but it's a really great documentary about the making of the original Halloween. There's some great insight into the acting, cinematography, and music. Just wanted to share. :)

https://youtu.be/SGd8kYC66Uc

Awesome work.

Hey guys, here's my latest Halloween Vid. As usual got some Myers stuff in it among many other cool stuff. :)

Superb vid Ron, watched it the other day. Loving the NOES '84 Freddy.

Nice! Was that your Myers head on his Facebook page? That's exactly how I want mine to look.

The H1 yeah let me find it...

12615677_932240446862733_1564343067921819609_o.jpg

Yeah I went with very little flesh tones. Not a huge fan of flesh tones.

Yeah I'm not sure if there were flesh tones in the movie.. I just watched it and I'm pretty sure it's just straight white. But that will be easy for Pete. Just make it the same as before. :lol

Back