The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome! But how would we get clothes for him...? I can't just have a loomis head on my shelf. :lol

Thank you very much!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Fantastic video! I'm a big horror fan, and I just started to collect Horror figures, but your beautiful collection inspires me to keep going! And those custom Jason's man... SO GOOD!

Fantastic video! I'm a big horror fan, and I just started to collect Horror figures, but your beautiful collection inspires me to keep going! And those custom Jason's man... SO GOOD!
Thanks man!! When I first started coming on here, many inspired me. So its nice to pass that along and keep inspiration going in this hobby. Enjoy!!

That looks awesome! But how would we get clothes for him...? I can't just have a loomis head on my shelf. :lol

His clothes will prob be pretty easy to come by dark green sweater,grey over coat,greyish(not sure hard to tell) pants,tan hiking type boots.

10648518_856397614378823_1957346002859864735_o.png

Last edited:
His clothes will prob be pretty easy to come by dark green sweater,grey over coat,greyish(not sure hard to tell) pants,tan hiking type boots.

10648518_856397614378823_1957346002859864735_o.png

That's true. Pretty simple outfit. Is there an interest thread for him? I'm down. Can't have Myers without Loomis.

Hello guys and gals!!

I spoke with Legio7 Workshop regarding to the Loomis head sculpt. They are not on here though. They are on Facebook and they posted on there to see if there would be enough interest for them to produce a Loomis head sculpt I believe from Halloween 6 film because ThreeZero announced the H6 Myers figure.

They told me that there are not enough interest from Facebook. So here I am asking you guys because I know some of you are not on Facebook...

Please copy and paste this part below and add number and your name. That way I could see how many of you are on board and I will take the number to Legio7.

They need 10 people for the project to get the green light....

Interested in a H6 Dr Loomis head sculpt from Legio7:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interested in a H6 Dr Loomis head sculpt from Legio7:

1. KerotanFrog
2. Joebizz34

]Interested in a H6 Dr Loomis head sculpt from Legio7:

1. KerotanFrog
2. Joebizz34
3. Psycho

Last edited:
Checking up to see if there's any new update on the list for Loomis. Only 3 people? I actually thought there would be more interest. You just got to have Loomis.

To be clarifying, I'm not on the list nor am I interested. I am just doing this for Legio7 Workshop because they are not on here. I'm trying to help them. They are the nicest people you could ever ask to work with.

They did an incredible job on the 1978 version of Loomis. I believe T-Squared shared some pictures recently. Take a look. They will pull this off with a H6 version of Loomis. You won't be disappointed!!

Hopefully there will be more people on board by the end of this week...

I'm surprised too. I thought there would be more Loomis fans here that would welcome the different look. I for one want to own the way he appeared for the last time on screen. I know Legio has some more takers on FB, so hopefully he will still do it.

Maybe if an interest thread was actually started in the custom creations section where everyone else runs interest threads, it would get more attention. Just a thought.

Maybe if an interest thread was actually started in the custom creations section where everyone else runs interest threads, it would get more attention. Just a thought.

Going to do that now. I'll post this in the creations thread and interest thread.

Back