The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween! Always enjoying looking at all the custom Myers figures. I have been slowly putting mine together. Thanks to KillerCustoms82 who I recently picked up the pumpkin from. Hopefully by next Halloween I can put together a nicer stand/diorama. Michael Myers is such a great character, it nice to have been able to make this figure part of my collection.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 116
Happy Halloween! Always enjoying looking at all the custom Myers figures. I have been slowly putting mine together. Thanks to KillerCustoms82 who I recently picked up the pumpkin from. Hopefully by next Halloween I can put together a nicer stand/diorama. Michael Myers is such a great character, it nice to have been able to make this figure part of my collection.

Thank you! Looks great let me know if you wanna get a diorama going for old Mike!! Lol Happy Halloween!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone and I hope you all had a Happy halloween. I'm trying to find a good, yet affordable 78 Myers sculpt. I'm wondering if the picture below would be a good sculpt to buy. I'm not intimidated by painting it myself, but it's hard to tell if the mask surface is smooth or rough. Maybe someone on here has used one of these before. Thanks!

IMG_1018.jpg

Hello everyone and I hope you all had a Happy halloween. I'm trying to find a good, yet affordable 78 Myers sculpt. I'm wondering if the picture below would be a good sculpt to buy. I'm not intimidated by painting it myself, but it's hard to tell if the mask surface is smooth or rough. Maybe someone on here has used one of these before. Thanks!

View attachment 302302

Looks like a recast from evilbay

Just tossed a few on a shelf together for the pic, I did all but the authentic beto part 3 Freddy and Creations Unearthed Myers.

You made the part 6 Jason? That's awesome! I want one.

So it would be a bad idea to buy? It's hard to find a 78 Myers sculpt for under $200. Is evilbay a user on SSF?

You don't want to buy a recast sculpt, believe me. Don't go down that road.

Contact SpiderForever7 on here. He might have a 78 Myers sculpt available to sell- its unpainted though. I believe it is a retooled version 2 of Madbug's original sculpt.

OR

Contact Stiff Richards also on here. He can hook you up to buy a 78 Myers version 3 sculpt from One's Customs.

You don't want to buy a recast sculpt, believe me. Don't go down that road.

Contact SpiderForever7 on here. He might have a 78 Myers sculpt available to sell- its unpainted though. I believe it is a retooled version 2 of Madbug's original sculpt.

OR

Contact Stiff Richards also on here. He can hook you up to buy a 78 Myers version 3 sculpt from One's Customs.

Ok thanks Amstel! I'll look them up too. I'm trying to have an H1, H6, and H20 Myers setup where I can swap the heads when I want to with the TZ that was just announced.

Ok thanks Amstel! I'll look them up too. I'm trying to have an H1, H6, and H20 Myers setup where I can swap the heads when I want to with the TZ that was just announced.
Ones customs had an H20 on ebay just the other day I think.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What is the best way to contact them? I'm not sure how to find spiderforever7's page. I can find stiff richards though.

Edit: Nevermind I found his listing.

I just shot them each a private message. Thanks for the input guys. If I'm unable to get a Ones Customs V3, is the madbug sculpt easy to paint and attach hair? I imagine it's just different shades of white and black. Any tips or advice?

Back