The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool Jeremy, not seen one like it. Then again not seen most of your ooak stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Angie & Anthony!
Contact Julian to see if he'll make you one. Very nice to deal with, good communication.

Thanks for the tip. For non exclusives I really like BBTS. Ordered.

No problems. Comes to $148 for me so not bad att all... So does anyone know who makes axes and metal knives... Does Frago still make them?

Of course as soon as I make my custome Myers, Threezero has to come out with a licensed one lol I gues I'll get the new one too. The tailoring looks fantastic! I wish they would have snuck in an H1 mask and just called it the H6 mask.

Of course as soon as I make my custome Myers, Threezero has to come out with a licensed one lol I gues I'll get the new one too. The tailoring looks fantastic! I wish they would have snuck in an H1 mask and just called it the H6 mask.

They could of gotten into alot of trouble with that.. The only way they could do that is if threezero got the Rights to Halloween II.... Since it is the same mask.

PicsArt_10-26-05.45.28-01.jpeg
Want to play?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I thought all overhauls had the tool pocket. You don't see in 78 because camera doesn't go to right leg. and you barely catch a glimpse at end of part 2 before Laurie escapes explosion.

I don't think any licensed figs will look as good as the customs these days. It'd be great for everyone to have a good looking Myers but it's also been a lot of fun to build them. I didn't know it would be so enjoyable and I've only been in the game a short while.

I don't think any licensed figs will look as good as the customs these days. It'd be great for everyone to have a good looking Myers but it's also been a lot of fun to build them. I didn't know it would be so enjoyable and I've only been in the game a short while.

Yeah but for what its worth Threezero has a good thing going for them... Coveralls are on point,hands are just awesome. Fix the hairline,widen the neck, they will really have something going for them. Hell this could just be the start of Myers stuff we just truly don't know.

Ones Customs H20 sculpt up for sale! Check out my sales thread. Price is negotiable with this- offers and/or trades accepted.

c4c0237a2feec6eb31967615d8bc7de5.jpg

Back