The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow Halloween fans! I've been seeing some fantastic customs on this board, great work everyone! I just started getting into making my 1/6th Horror line, and one of the first characters I had to do was Michael Myers of course ;) I think it turned out pretty well!

CvVc3aMXYAAiAV3.jpg

CvVc3bGWYAAIUIA.jpg

CvVc3bFXEAQDe-a.jpg

Almost finished with 1st one just collar,waist band and flap for snaps left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fkd up I'll have to do another tomorrow I took to much away at waist and made it to short.

**** Warlock (actor) is Michael Myers from pt 2. His coveralls are high water and they have a semi shorter collar in some shots
0998a17da4645afb2b88bb4cb122e698.png

b5dc8c1937f0f37e758fd1b55988e90a.png

I'll make upper part longer and sort it or when I get to waist. Then I can make one per day

The one is salvageable I'll remove it at waist and use the waist band as a link between top and bottom that way it will fit smooth against body and not create bulk and gain the length together

Having fun with an extra ones custom sculpt. W.I.PIMG_5107.JPGIMG_5106.JPGIMG_5092.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5085.JPG
    IMG_5085.JPG
    843.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5086.JPG
    IMG_5086.JPG
    436.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I'll post pics tomorrow I got slammed with stuff for Wonder Woman since sean dabbs made available head

Back