The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Coveralls from Creations Unearthed and Yunsil in my Myers collection.

I would advise (money aside) that you jump onto the planned Yunsil third run of coveralls setup by DarthMagnus, I also see that GeeWhizz is making Halloween coveralls now also.

Fantastic photos Sidious! I've got a syringe coming soon for my H2.

Cheers and the syringe is a nice feature for Warlock, never really see any 1/6 H2 figures with it.

What do you guys and gals use to light your pumpkins? I have three different ones like that I'd like to display with lights. I've looked at the LED tea lights but the base on those are too thick for my liking, I'd like something like yours Sideous, as clean as possible.

This came as part of my 'Pure Evil' 78 set from CU.

is this CU's most recent Warlock ? He's improved tremendously!

Yep it is the H2 prototype of his newest and best Warlock and he is always improving, his work has been getting better and better. Who knows what his skills will be like in a few years time.

Hey guys looking to complete my Myers figure with a lamson knife. Do you guys know who makes real metal ones with a wooden handle?
Thanks in advance fellas.

Here to help. Thanks for the education. I had no idea what a Lamson Knife was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This arrived today, working closet light, broken boards, metal hangers and all. Very happy with how it turned out. Contact Anthony Cain at Killer Bases and Accessories on Facebook for info.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey guys looking to complete my Myers figure with a lamson knife. Do you guys know who makes real metal ones with a wooden handle?
Thanks in advance fellas.

Hit up Fergo Black, his 1/6 knives (weapons) are out of this world. Think his name is Shadow Fergo on these boards.

This arrived today, working closet light, broken boards, metal hangers and all. Very happy with how it turned out. Contact Anthony Cain at Killer Bases and Accessories on Facebook for info.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sick diorama setup buddy, I love it.

I don't do social media so does this guy have a website?

Back