The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys i have a 1/6 myers but not 100% happy with the body. what do you think is the best body for a h1 myers? cheers :)

TTM19 is a great alternative. Currently, I can't find a banner under 150. Here's my TTM19:
bb5d1ea6c5ac22e166a40b25f62e77ca.jpg

That being said, I am seeking a Banner body but I'm happy with the $25 TTM19. I'm not sure about the Banner but the TTM comes with foot to leg extensions which are a must for the length of yunsil's coveralls and body to proportion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to buy is nice Myers figure. Newbie when it comes to horror figures. I own a James Carter Myers mask but always wanted the figure as well. Any person in particular that you guys recommend that sells these? Thanks in advance.
Hugo

Looking to buy is nice Myers figure. Newbie when it comes to horror figures. I own a James Carter Myers mask but always wanted the figure as well. Any person in particular that you guys recommend that sells these? Thanks in advance.
Hugo

Start by regularly checking eBay for seller: onescustomsfigures01. There are other custom sculptors but good luck getting a response. Then I suggest you read this forum thoroughly so you can piece the rest together with the best that's out there. If you want a quality figure it ain't gonna be cheap. I'm still working on mine. Best of luck to ya!

IMG_20160421_231413.jpg

just a quick snap fomr my mobile of my myers hoping to pick up some yunsil coveralls and banner body and he will be all done :)

anyone have any myers coveralls they wanna sell? please send me a PM

DarthMagnus is gathering interest for a 3rd run of coveralls by Yunsil here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...oween-1978-coveralls-yunsil-third-run-34.html

I suggest you get in on that because while pricey, they're the best coveralls for a 78 Myers you'll ever get. :D

He hooked me up a few months ago with an extra pair he had from the second run and after getting them, I really can't imagine putting a Myers together without them and feeling satisfied at all.

DarthMagnus is gathering interest for a 3rd run of coveralls by Yunsil here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...oween-1978-coveralls-yunsil-third-run-34.html

I suggest you get in on that because while pricey, they're the best coveralls for a 78 Myers you'll ever get. :D

He hooked me up a few months ago with an extra pair he had from the second run and after getting them, I really can't imagine putting a Myers together without them and feeling satisfied at all.

Thanks for the info, but im making a myers for a mate and there is no way hes gonna wanna spend that much lol.

I agree with you though. They are the best, and if it was my figure, id be all over it.

Im more trying to get my hands on an old pair of moe coveralls or saturday toy coveralls, or something like that.

Thanks though

Back