The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my new Coveralls, Mikey looks good now! Thanks Unleashed Viper Customs Creations!
mmf.JPG
mmhello.JPG
mb.JPG
md.JPG

Here's mine-

a72369f77e34627ef5437bfe48de35f9.jpg

Although the head sculpt in the picture has been sold just now because I've got a better sculpt coming soon! Its currently with JD Kim for painting and hairing. Can't wait!

Yunsil Coveralls, Hot Toys Han Solo body and Fergo Black custom made knife, and Corrose's 1/6 stand decal (will add name tag). Not sure where I got the boots, that'll be replaced soon.

Loving all the new Myers stuff guys and gals.

Over the next few weeks/months I'm going to have a lot of my custom Myers stuff arrive and also I hope to have SilentSurfer paint up my Madbug sculpt. I can't wait to finish my Halloween detolf.

Selling my 1/6 Myers due to medical bills... I have invested alot of time,and $$$ into these guys so please no LOW BALL offers...

For those who may not have seen my Myers and wants to buy.uploadfromtaptalk1458525767851.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

onescustoms original! Received 3/4/16. Look for them folks, they are out there. Just waiting on my coveralls and I'll be posting the finished product.
e5f1c2169ca6da5a7c653e6dcaa43aca.jpg

Pete I may be able to fit you in the second Yunsil run. Hit me on Fb or Pm.

Havent been through in awhile so I just wanted to leave this here. Happy belated Halloween my Myers family!

IMG_20151030_125757_zps4djjowjw.jpg

VIDEO REVIEW!

New to forum and just watched your review. Made me laugh a few times and educated me too, Thanks. I will definitely be on the lookout for another yunsil's coverall run. The background music turning "sour" right when you showed the sideshow Myers was a classic. That ***** was hilarious.

Just received a custom figure I bought from fellow freak voorhees27. Coveralls aren't the best obviously, might upgrade them down the line, but for now I'm really happy with him!

25693490493_2208174455_c.jpg

I have an extra set of Yunsil's coveralls from the first run, they're like new and in perfect condition. Includes the black undershirt of course, and the paper slip from Yunsil, this set is numbered 13. Original/previous owner was SSF member Psycho. I bought his Myers last month, and I already had a set of Yunsil's coveralls, so these are now up for grabs. I thought I'd offer them in here before creating a sales post for them. $280 shipped in the US, $290 International (originally $290/$300). If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

These have been sold to member tattony. :D

Last edited:
Been mad busy since late last year and I have finally got around to displaying all my new 1/6 goodies.

Got some awesome Halloween stuff in with some still to arrive, I got a BIG custom coming from Ones Custom and I'm also waiting on the ironhead Dr Loomis figure so I now have a full detolf dedicated to Halloween. I'm really over the moon with all the new stuff

And here is some of it -

Creations Unearthed Masterpiece HII Warlock Myers (big thanks to CU for making this wonderful set) -

Also got Creations Unearthed newest '78 mask. I got a brand new Judith Myers Tombstone but unfortunately I damaged it but I have a replacement being made as we speak.

Masterpiece '78 -

A big thanks to DarthMagnus and obviously to Yunsil for these wonderful coveralls, also a big thanks to Fergo Black for the awesome knife and to Ones Customs for the key chains.

Had Madbugs/Spook HS in since last October and I have tried very hard to contact Silentsurfer to paint it up but with no luck at all. I was wondering if anyone else can recommend me someone that would do this HS the paint job justice that it deserves as I may have to look elsewhere eventually.

Got all the key ingredients, Yunsil coveralls, Fergo's knife, Bruce Banner body, Spook HS just need it painted/haired up now to finish it off.

Back