The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clean version on the left and the 2018 version is available. PM for details.

Let's see the spams.

IMG_20190125_014729.jpg

s there anywhere that anyone knows of where I can get a good '78 The Shape sculpt?
I'm wanting to finally add Michael to my collection and I am starting to piece together the items I need. I have a 2018 sculpt from creep customs lined up, but need an original sculpt to display them side by side. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Clearly it's a great time to be a Michael Myers fan. Lots of talented people making lots of cool stuff. This is the latest progress on my adventure. After several rounds of revisions I finally landed on a 78' sculpt I was happy with. Watched a bunch of YouTube videos about molding & casting then jumped in. My initial run yielded 11 casts. It was a one piece mold so I then had to Dremel out all the neck holes. Now it's time to fill pin holes in plastic resin, Yeah! Once that's done its prime, paint & hair. Feeling good about it so far, we'll see how it turns out. Hopefully soon I'll be able to turn my attention to getting this boy a knife! Happy Halloween!

mm castings1.jpg
mm castings2.jpg
mm castings3.jpg
mm castings4.jpg
mm castings5.jpg
mm castings6.jpg
mm castings7.jpg

Clearly it's a great time to be a Michael Myers fan. Lots of talented people making lots of cool stuff. This is the latest progress on my adventure. After several rounds of revisions I finally landed on a 78' sculpt I was happy with. Watched a bunch of YouTube videos about molding & casting then jumped in. My initial run yielded 11 casts. It was a one piece mold so I then had to Dremel out all the neck holes. Now it's time to fill pin holes in plastic resin, Yeah! Once that's done its prime, paint & hair. Feeling good about it so far, we'll see how it turns out. Hopefully soon I'll be able to turn my attention to getting this boy a knife! Happy Halloween!

View attachment 442915
View attachment 442916
View attachment 442917
View attachment 442918
View attachment 442919
View attachment 442920
View attachment 442921
That looks very good. Congrats.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

That looks very nice, are you considering selling the head without hair?

Thanks for the compliment! I think I would like get them all to the next stage, which would be all pin holes filled & primed for paint. I have to do some research on how to properly prime this resin. Once that's done I think I would open to just letting some primed heads go if there is interest in that.

Back