The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! On to the next project! I'm going to try to do a well informed hair tutorial for this guy as requested.
IMG_20190208_145029.jpg

I could use a little input. I am thinking of drilling out his eyes and using ball bearings for his eyeballs as the sculpted eyes were not done all too well (no offense to the artist) but I'm on the fence.

Don't know what size ball bearing would be right for a 1/4 scale piece, but the idea is solid. Also think about setting them further back in the head. I think the fact that the eyes are so close to the mask is part of the distraction. Good luck!

Don't know what size ball bearing would be right for a 1/4 scale piece, but the idea is solid. Also think about setting them further back in the head. I think the fact that the eyes are so close to the mask is part of the distraction. Good luck!

I agree. I think I may drill out not only the eyeballs, but this eyelids as well. I will have to sculpt everything now lol ��
But I do think that's the best way to go about it as well.

Back