The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a pretty cool Myers Ron. :duff
Thank you ZsaszSays!! Wouldn't be possible without the other talents that made the head (MADBUG) and coveralls. (LU). The paint, weathering and assembling I can take credit for. Oh and I did alter and customize the coveralls some but I'll get into more of that later when I am 100% done.

Nvermind of finding any H6.. I have found the perfect H6...

10646890_1499461876976385_845465722874450781_n.jpg

Those are real boots right?

Try Amazon. I think the Vietnam combat boots come without the side fabric.

What Myers version is this for?

Psycho you ask the same questions over and over again. You need to backtrack in the thread and you'll find every answer to questions you keep asking. Simple answer...search Ebay combat boots.

Psycho you ask the same questions over and over again. You need to backtrack in the thread and you'll find every answer to questions you keep asking. Simple answer...search Ebay combat boots.

Yeah I was re-reading it and the site that had the accurate H6 boots isn't a site anymore... But I will give it a search.. Sorry.

can anyone give me any info on the Halloween 6 directors cut? I'm just wondering whats different compared to the normal version? I'm curious because alot of people seemed excited when they announced the release of the directed cut.

can anyone give me any info on the Halloween 6 directors cut? I'm just wondering whats different compared to the normal version? I'm curious because alot of people seemed excited when they announced the release of the directed cut.
Hey man...it's called The Producer's Cut because in this sense it happened in reverse. The director and producers finished the film they wanted to show and the studio weren't happy and wanted things changed.

First let me say the difference is astounding. This is not one of those hey look at the extra 10 minutes they added. This is a completely different edit of the film with the last 20 minutes being completely different. If you have never seen it I recommend doing so immediately. The normal film is a mess and is down there in the popularity list but when you watch the Producer's cut, you end up putting it right up there with the better sequels. Maybe not everyone agrees but most do. The theater version had less Loomis because he died before the reshoots and the studio found him to be "boring". They had problems with George Wilbur coming back due to drinking problems so they used a different Michael for the new ending that had a completely different physique. So basically Myers magically dropped weight by the end of the film. LOL...trust me when I tell you....check out the Producer's Cut as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Same here. Producer's Cut was among the reasons why I bought the set and it was the first one out of the set that I watched. :)

You said it, Joebizz.

Just bought a converted HMK mask. It originally went for about $500 a few years back. I got it for $200.

It was converted to look like the H2 mask with the dirty look.
Really stoked to put my costume together this year.

Back