The next Rob Zombie remake is... The Blob!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's getting to the point now where I'm getting sick to my stomache to hear his damn name. What an assa. White trash redneck horror isn't scary it's tired and old. After 4 movies now that looks to be all his brain can muster up. Go write your own movies if you want them to be crap and white trash! Stop using your nasty twisted brain to ruin classics!

true... the reason Halloween failed IMO is I didn't care about the characters he was killing. I actually looked at it like a favor to society. :lol There's no fear when you don't care.

So basically it's a remake of a remake and Rob Zombie is director and writer of it.WHY

Hollywood sucks

as far as i'm concerned, the blob has already been remade. and it was a pretty damn good remake too. the 1988 version starring kevin 'entourage' dillon, and directed by chuck 'the mask' russell. i loved that version. the make-up effects were great, and they found a pretty cool way to deal with the monster, while leaving room for a sequel (which sadly never came).

:lecture:lecture:lecture I actually thought that was a fantastic remake as well. Unfortunately, the 80's are the new "classics" demanding remakes because studio heads are like those dime box psychic chickens and when you pull the handle, they cluck up and down the hallways stopping at a poster hanging on the wall to determine their next feature.

Last edited:
WTF happened to Werewolf Women of the S.S.? That would be something I'd enjoy watching and not only was it original, but it seemed right up his alley. Wasn't he set to turn it into a feature? Did it fall through the cracks? :huh

just read this. Wow. I watched the original a few months ago on a horror channel I was watching at a friends. I really enjoyed it.
His Halloween remake I hated and I've heard very bad things about his H2 but I like The Devils rejects. I wont be getting excited but I'd like to be able to. Theres probably no point in hoping but I'll say it just for the sake of it.
I hope he doesn't mess it up.

"My intention is not to have a big red blobby thing -- that's the first thing I want to change," Zombie told the trade. "That gigantic Jello-looking thing might have been scary to audiences in the 1950s, but people would laugh now."

The blob without the Blob???? WTF:confused: Apperently Micheal Myers was scary in 1978, but people would laugh in 2009.

The original was good stuff.
The remake was great viewing, too.

Now ol' poser Rob Zombie's gonna F with the Blob a third time. The only thing he seems to possess is the ability to alter things that already exist. Wow. Who can't do that?

He does this with music, he does this with film. Not an original or slightly inspiring idea anywhere in that "brain" of his.

He is the "tuckpointer" of the arts, never the architect.

I always get a chuckle in those rare occurrences that I see someone claim to be a "Rob Zombie fan" somewhere on the internet.

What does that mean exactly? You are a fan of having zero imagination and even less talent? I am also tired of seeing this cornball try to turn his talentless wife into an "actress."

Nobody cares, dude.

So the new Blob will have Rob Zombie's face on it?

Actually, the Blob is going to be:

either Sid Haig
or Bill Moseley
or Sherri Zombie
or Tom Wopat
or Gary Coleman
or Danny Bonaduce
or Lee Majors
or zzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

images-2-1.jpg
images-4.jpg
images-3-1.jpg
images-5.jpg

crying-baby-party-56800676-1.jpg

All I know is if the Blob isn't attacking a Trailer Park, then I'm going to be pissed!

the blob will now be a walt hudson sized redneck who fell into a toxic lake and rapes men and woman with its blob appendages...and it has many appendages. the only way to kill it is to swallow it whole and then hack yourself to death with a halved can of pabst blue ribbon.

HAHAHAHAHA

Back