The next Grey Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creecher said:
I don't know what the edition size of the five foot Ratfink was, but that managed to sell out. It has made me wonder, sure enough.

As far as I can determine, the Rat Fink was an open edition so they could sell out any time they wanted. :monkey5

Usually in the neighborhood of 6p EST, although last week it was more like 7:30p I think... or at least it seemed really late.

If you check SS website they have a little clock that keeps PST time, so around 6:00p according to their clock the newsletter should go up. But its really anyones guess as to the exact time.

galactiboy said:
If you check SS website they have a little clock that keeps PST time, so around 6:00p according to their clock the newsletter should go up. But its really anyones guess as to the exact time.

I will be away from the computer for about thirty minutes, between 7 and 7:30 PM PST, so with my luck as a factor, it's pretty much guaranteed to go up during that half hour.

:sick

Man, I won't be home until later this evening. I hope I don't miss anything to important. :confused:

Well with the Leia news, my dread has actually been eliminated for this evening. I'm anxious to see what the surprise is, but will no longer be able to afford it regardless :D

I wonder if the 75th Anniversary of Universal Monsters has anything to do with this?

Ah - I'll miss it anyway as I'll be tucked up in bed. So because of this it will be something unbelieveable and I'll miss it - c'est la vie

My guess is it will be a silver screen Ardeth Bey 1:1 Scale Bust, only 25 available.

Not sure how many would be interested in that though. We will see soon.

So are people going to get this item cause they want it or because it will be limited? Are folks gonna scalp . . . i mean 'fund thier collections"

EVILFACE said:
So are people going to get this item cause they want it or because it will be limited? Are folks gonna scalp . . . i mean 'fund thier collections"

scalp.jpg

Back