The next Grey Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rogueboy said:
My only complaint is that, again, a very limited piece is offered at a time tha't's not really convenient for foreign customers....believe it or not, but some of us have to get some sleep in order to work :eek: .

Yeah, but the cash you saved by not getting that bust is like a day or more of work. Everybody wins.

I'd be pissed if this was something other than just a repainted variant. But I got the color one; all is well.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I had it in my cart and passed. Don't regret it. I rather have someone else here take a shot as I have no interest in this character.

Karma points +1 :D

damn...when I backed out of the order after hitting submit apparently the order still went through. I got no email notice that night. I just got a shipping notice today on this item thinking it was one of my Hulks.

rogueboy said:
My only complaint is that, again, a very limited piece is offered at a time tha't's not really convenient for foreign customers....believe it or not, but some of us have to get some sleep in order to work :eek: .

No offense but this was the most convenient time to post this. SS is a US based company so it only makes sense that they would offer this at at time where their biggest group of customers could purchase it, which is what they did. What would of made you happy? SS put this item on sale at a time where it would of been convenient for you but piss off their core collectors? That's company suicide.

I know it sucks when you are a collector and a certain item you want isn't available to you cause of your geologic location. Do you know how many times I've missed out on items that have been released overseas cause I live in the US? You should feel lucky that SS even deals with iternational customers. I wish some of the Japaneese companys would let US customers buy direct from them like SS does.

Bonehead15 said:
this at at time where their biggest group of customers could purchase it, which is what they did.
You have any numbers of the money SS gets from the US and all other countries? Got it from a palantir?

Bonehead15 said:
What would of made you happy?
Make maybe, 5, pieces available for sale only for foreign people. Hard to imagine, but there are collectors outside the US. But i dont think that would bring more $$. So it would only produce costs.

Bonehead15 said:
You should feel lucky that SS even deals with iternational customers.
I feel really lucky. Thanks.

Bonehead15 said:
No offense but this was the most convenient time to post this. SS is a US based company so it only makes sense that they would offer this at at time where their biggest group of customers could purchase it, which is what they did. What would of made you happy? SS put this item on sale at a time where it would of been convenient for you but piss off their core collectors? That's company suicide.

I know it sucks when you are a collector and a certain item you want isn't available to you cause of your geologic location. Do you know how many times I've missed out on items that have been released overseas cause I live in the US? You should feel lucky that SS even deals with iternational customers. I wish some of the Japaneese companys would let US customers buy direct from them like SS does.

What makes me happy, is the belive that the people at SSC do not think like you.

I know the current high bidder; he is a very nice guy and was really disappointed to have missed this. It looks like he really wants it too!

Back