The next Grey Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I haven't been keeping up with SS's Marvel stuff. What does the "Grey Hulk" reference mean?

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
BTW, I haven't been keeping up with SS's Marvel stuff. What does the "Grey Hulk" reference mean?

i think it's talking about something super small in number that people will go ga-ga over. the gray hulk only had a run of 50 so of course people went nuts when they didnt get him.

What ever it is SSC has got there for us: it's been communicated in a unambiguous way, to all newsletter subscribers, in a more than acceptable time frame. That's the way it should be. I'm happy about that. Everybody interested in this "EXTREMELY limited Universal Monster" can/should be prepared.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
What ever it is SSC has got there for us: it's been communicated in a unambiguous way, to all newsletter subscribers, in a more than acceptable time frame. That's the way it should be. I'm happy about that. Everybody interested in this "EXTREMELY limited Universal Monster" can/should be prepared.
I'm very excited to find out what it is. Unfortunately, I don't think us Universal Monsters fans will be the only ones prepared for this.

I've got it.
SS feels so bad about the SSE PF Wolfman paint job that theyre custom painting a few themselves and offering them to the public to somewhat clear their conscience.
do I seem bitter about this still? .... well Im not ....... NOT! :lol

I honestly hope its something I dont want.

like a recasting/release of an SSE Bernie Frank bust. I really wouldnt want one of those.

Batty said:
I'm very excited to find out what it is. Unfortunately, I don't think us Universal Monsters fans will be the only ones prepared for this.
Yes Batty, I'm excited too. And of course you are right: we will not be the only ones anticipating this. The scalpers are probably already selling the item on the Evil-Bay, before they even know what it is!! That is pretty sad. But more importantly, all interested collectors who've read this weeks newsletter will have the same opportunity to snatch that mysterious item. And why? Because they know what the deal is. They are informed. This time, there where no hints to find. Straight forward information. I like it better that way.

Batty said:

You are probably right. Prepare the sideshow servers to get "Anakin'd" :lol

Alice Adrenochrome said:

Well, if it were just a normal preorder you would be right, but when it is going to be "in-stock" and you have to have the funds available with only a week's notice, then it will be very difficult for most any collector to "be prepared" if it turns out to be something expensive like a SSE 1:1 bust or a 1/4 PF figure. I don't call that an "acceptable time frame" at all!!! :cool:

well...if its in stock then its not something new.
my guess is that its ardeth bey as the mummy 1:1 bust limited to 50.
it wouldnt be difficult to change the costume for mummy wraps.
it would also tie in nicely with the mummy 1/4 pf.
i bet alot of people would go mad to have a mummy bust

the Doctor said:
well...if its in stock then its not something new.
my guess is that its ardeth bey as the mummy 1:1 bust limited to 50.
it wouldnt be difficult to change the costume for mummy wraps.
it would also tie in nicely with the mummy 1/4 pf.
i bet alot of people would go mad to have a mummy bust

I reeeeaaaaalllyy hope you are really most sincerely WRONG. I am one of those that would go mad. Mercy on me. I cannot afford another one so soon.

Whatever it is I will be sitting on the comp waiting.
If it is something I would want I will pick it up . If it is not I will pass
and let someone who really wants it buy it.

That would be funny if it was a 12" Silver Screen Edition Ygor from Son of Frankenstein, limited to only 25.

Gee, I need to read all the posts on here. I wondered why nobody had commented on the recent newsletter post. Not a Hulk fan so never opened the post to see what it was all about. So I started a new post on the subject sorry guys:eek: :eek:

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
That would be funny if it was a 12" Silver Screen Edition Ygor from Son of Frankenstein, limited to only 25.

Ouch that might stir up more stink than the grey hulk.

I think that would smell like a breath of fresh air. I would pass on the SSE, but would be happy knowing there was a coloured Ygor on the way. Not likely, because the coloured versions usually come out first. Now if it were a coloured Ygor...... Nah. That isn't going to happen.

The suspense is killing me. I hope it lasts.

Hey, wait. Don't tell me the Frankenstein Four foot statue is nearly sold out. OMG.

Creech, you've nailed it!

It's a SSE of the 4 ft. Frankenstein little big head - limited edition of 1! (and they won't be able to sell that either.)

I don't know what the edition size of the five foot Ratfink was, but that managed to sell out. It has made me wonder, sure enough.

Back