The New Collection of Colossus, 05/24/14, Harley PF, 1st Page, 2nd Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The New Collection of Colossus

Always enjoy looking thru here...amazed everytime!

I received my Batman PF recently and waiting on Harley Quinn PF + one more but I will keep that one for a Surprise :wink1:

Will you be posting pics of Bats soon Al? What are your thoughts on him? I'll be posting some update pics of my recent arm pit modification where I risked it all and stripped him down to get that glue inside the pit area and make it all look nice and tight :lol thankfully, I think it turned out well...hope you think so too :)

Always enjoy looking thru here...amazed everytime!

Thank You Very Much for the Compliment, Rdezzy, Appreciate it

Will you be posting pics of Bats soon Al? What are your thoughts on him? I'll be posting some update pics of my recent arm pit modification where I risked it all and stripped him down to get that glue inside the pit area and make it all look nice and tight :lol thankfully, I think it turned out well...hope you think so too :)

I didn't seem to have that issue with mine but when I opened him at my LCS I soon had a crowd with lots of Ooo's and Ahhsss, I am planning to try and get him up this weekend sometime my Friend Andy

I didn't seem to have that issue with mine but when I opened him at my LCS I soon had a crowd with lots of Ooo's and Ahhsss, I am planning to try and get him up this weekend sometime my Friend Andy

Cant wait for the pics Al :hi5:

This one is my favorite :rock

100_8810.jpg

Re: The New Collection of Colossus, Update, 03/23/14, 1st Page, 2nd Panel

Nice update! And very cool collection you've got there. :hi5:

Hi,

Looks very great collection. Very great update. Congrats. :)

Big, BIG CONGRATS for BATMAN PF my friend Colossus!

Back