The New Collection of Colossus, 05/24/14, Harley PF, 1st Page, 2nd Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Collection of Colossus

ONEYE-YouRock.gif

Best collection in Texas!

As I already said in the old thread: a FANTASTIC collection Al!! :rock

Awesome so glad to have this thread back my go to for xmen statues :) great to have your thread back and as always awesome collection :)

You have a great collection my friend Colussus, an AWESOME greatiest collection WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Just an amazing collection Col, glad to see it back! ;)

At last Al....welcome back buddy :1-1: isn't the same without you and your amazing collection :clap

I so Appreciate that, Andy

ONEYE-YouRock.gif

Best collection in Texas!

WOW! Thank You, Richard

Awesome so glad to have this thread back my go to for xmen statues :) great to have your thread back and as always awesome collection :)

Much Much Thanks, Antony

You have a great collection my friend Colussus, an AWESOME greatiest collection WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Many Many Thanks, Darth

Just an amazing collection Col, glad to see it back! ;)

Thank You Very much, Jay

I am Very Honored that you hold my Collection in High Standing my Friends and I am Humbled, Thank You all with Much Appreciation and Sincere Gratitude, I will be looking back in on your Excellent Collections as well, Andy, Richard, Anthony, Darth and Jay

Last edited:

wowo my friend this is a massive and concentrated update of your collection

nice!

WOAH!

I'm surprised there is anything left for the rest of us to buy. Amazing collection. I wore the scroll wheel out looking at all the pictures, you owe me a new mouse dude.

Damn dude you've been holding out on us:rotfl

No ifs ands or butts, my ***-essment of your collection is that it is great.

wowo my friend this is a massive and concentrated update of your collection

nice!

WOAH!

I'm surprised there is anything left for the rest of us to buy. Amazing collection. I wore the scroll wheel out looking at all the pictures, you owe me a new mouse dude.

Damn dude you've been holding out on us:rotfl

No ifs ands or butts, my ***-essment of your collection is that it is great.

You Honor me that you hold my Collection in High Standing my Friends and I am Humbled, Thank You all with Much Appreciation and Sincere Gratitude, I will be looking back in on your Excellent Collections as well, Samuel, Captain and Hicks.

it's so much work to upload all dem pics again, but I like the concentrated view. Nicely done ole chap.

Damn, Big C., now that's a collection! So many cool pieces. :clap

Mind blown buddy

it's so much work to upload all dem pics again, but I like the concentrated view. Nicely done ole chap.

Thank You Very Much that you hold my Collection in High Standing my Friends and I am Humbled with Much Appreciation and Sincere Gratitude, I will be looking back in on your Excellent Collections as well, Agonistes, Iggy and Graphyx.

Now that's a colossus collection. Wonderful all around...the pieces, displays, photography. Upper class my friend.

Re: The New Collection of Colossus

Amazing collection and display, Big C! I see you left yourself plenty of room for pics this time, I'm sure you'll put it to use! :)

Re: The New Collection of Colossus

Amazing collection and display, Big C! I see you left yourself plenty of room for pics this time, I'm sure you'll put it to use! :)

Thank You for the Compliment, Dane, Appreciate it and now I can post a more than I ever did since there is no restrictions of 10 per post, I can keep it all together :yess:

Back