Statue The movie version of the shockwave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're confusing Matrix Studio's Shockwave with Prime 1 Studio's.
They're entirely different in price & size.

You're confusing Matrix Studio's Shockwave with Prime 1 Studio's.
They're entirely different in price & size.

I am? It said Prime 1 sets up Shockwave or something like that in the YouTube video and it was this exact statue. The person was holding that big piece because the sawblade on the left side where the gun is.

I am pretty sure I am not mistaken and I’m being civil even though it may read like I’m not. :)

Maybe you are saying that because the thread is for the Matrix version which is understandable but I’m purposely talking about the Prime 1 version I’m ordering tomorrow.

All I meant to say is that (see 1st post in this thread) the majority in this thread when referring to a Shockwave are talking about Matrix'. :dunno

No problem.
I'm excited that you're getting Prime 1's! :thud:
I'd like to order one too, but I don't really have the space for it. It looks massive!

I actually am going to build a single custom shelf for this. If you had a chance to see my two shelves I’ve built, I plan to match the look. I’m also building a 3rd ten foot long shelf to hold my other Prime one pieces. I have a lot of PFs mixed with matching 1/6 HT pieces now but if I’m able to get enough huge Prime 1 pieces I just may have to consider redoing them to hold taller pieces.

If I didn’t have kids I’d love to put them around the house you know just a few choice locations.

Back