Statue The movie version of the shockwave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image_zps2l9q8zlj.jpg
27541698d1442511336-matrix-studio-shock-wave-statue-new-updates-1.jpg
27541699d1442511336-matrix-studio-shock-wave-statue-new-updates-2.jpg
27541700d1442511336-matrix-studio-shock-wave-statue-new-updates-3.jpg
Just found those images from the web, it's a lot bigger than most of Prime 1 pieces.
If they make any other transformers in the same scale, pretty sure they're all gonna to be bigger than P1S's.
Since the larger scale has more potential to show off the details, well then, bigger is better!

View attachment 214361
View attachment 214362
View attachment 214363
View attachment 214364
Just found those images from the web, it's a lot bigger than most of Prime 1 pieces.
If they make any other transformers in the same scale, pretty sure they're all gonna to be bigger than P1S's.
Since the larger scale has more potential to show off the details, well then, bigger is better!
Bigger definitely allows it to be more detail. I indulge in the comlplexity at its armour, so many separations, so many layers that you can see through those arms, legs. This is definitely hours and hours of hard work in thinking how to assemble parts and parts together after it was 3D printed. Paint job is first class for sure (on this sample). It is not fair to a company possesses such technique for production but could not obtain a license, also sad to a big bayformer fan like me.

Bigger definitely allows it to be more detail. I indulge in the comlplexity at its armour, so many separations, so many layers that you can see through those arms, legs. This is definitely hours and hours of hard work in thinking how to assemble parts and parts together after it was 3D printed. Paint job is first class for sure (on this sample). It is not fair to a company possesses such technique for production but could not obtain a license, also sad to a big bayformer fan like me.

IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_0018(1).jpg
IMG_3946.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg

Hi friends im happy to show you my new Shockwave ^^
outstanding piece!

13603330_1028535740567708_1188822426403295750_o.jpg

i did a short video, hope you enjoy it!

kiosh, very nice piece! Thanks for sharing.
By the way, do you have your camera on a gimbal? Those are some steady hands. :clap

I have not seen many with it. I’m still considering the P1 Shockwave. He’s a bit taller and the base is more alive. Still $900 more though.

After getting my Last Knight Optimus which is beyond anything I own by far their SW must be better than I see it online.

Whew $2700 though shipping is $70-$90 but should be free.

Well I’m still waiting to PO this piece thanks to a certain company. Not SS either.

They say they had one and then I try to order it and they don’t. I mean I waited 2 days and they didn’t even contact me at all.

While SS can be annoying on some stuff at least they have the things available when they say. I will just stick with SS.

Ok back on with SS. Ordering on December 27th, have $265 in rewards and credit, I’ll drop 2 months payments and if all goes right pay it off by February.

Shipping has to be $100 I’ll go compare it to the weight of Optimus.

Only 2 more days till P.O. this thing is an absolute beast. I noticed Megatron was slightly bigger than Prime who I found huge but then Megatron looks tiny next to this.

Saw a guy holding the piece before the saw blad and it was like a coke can big wow.

Back