The most disturbing movies you've ever watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen 6 of the top 10. In a sick way I find them fascinating in that someone would actually think these up and spend money to make a film like this. It really goes to show you how dark and perverse some people are. Sad thing is as sick as these movies are there are acts that people really commit in the real life that would make the stuff seen in these movie seem pedestrian. We live in a crazy world.

Human centipede 3 is coming out?!? I somewhat liked the first one lol

Martyrs and Oldboy is pretty disturbing.. Well, Oldboy isn't that disturbing but it's up there somewhere on the list

Audition I forgot about that one. Very disturbing. I gotta find Martyrs with subtitles I can't watch a movie in a different language without subtitles.

Megan is Missing.

That movie fugged my head up for a few weeks. Those found pics that popped up and the whole barrel in the basement disturbed me to no end. :pray:

Dogtooth is a wtf kind of movie also.

Funny Games is another.

Snowtown is good.

Frontiers

I Saw the Devil

Last edited:
Cannibal Holocaust... that movie is really messed up, they actually killed animals on screen :yuck

I've never even heard of most of the movies listed here, is it weird that I want to see them?

watch them
watch all of them

tell us what you thought

I thought Cannibal Holocaust was boring. The big deal about that movie was the killing of real animals.

American Me- disturbed me when I first saw it
Batman and Robin- left me vexed for an entire day
The Fly(1986) -I was a kid when I saw it and it kinda freaked me out at the time
Human Centipede 2- I didn't finish it

Megan is Missing.

That movie fugged my head up for a few weeks. Those found pics that popped up and the whole barrel in the basement disturbed me to no end. :pray:

Dogtooth is a wtf kind of movie also.

Funny Games is another.

Snowtown is good.

Frontiers

I Saw the Devil

You saw Dogtooth as well? Huh, I thought I was the only one who watched that piece of crap. I mainly did because it was the first Greek movie in years to get some kind of recognition, but man, was it ****ed up. Not Salo or SF ****ed up, but still...

Christ. I have to stop reading synopses to these movies. Dogtooth makes me wish the EU let Greece waste away and drown in the Med.

I usually don't watch exploitation movies and such. Can't be disturbed by something that can happen IRL, the movie will just try to force me to believe in something that isn't unbelievable. It's pointless / stupid / too OTT to take it seriously.

__

Cronenberg's The Fly
Carpenter's The Thing

Still can't watch them without having bad sleep afterwards.

Spank the Monkey - incest
Happiness - pedophilia
Bad Boy Bubby - child abuse
Romper Stomper - Australian skinhead culture

Edit: Just looked this up - I have heard of almost all of them and not seen a single one. No desire to either, especially:

https://www.tasteofcinema.com/2015/the-20-most-disturbing-movies-of-all-time/2/
The #1 ranked movie from that link "Threads" was not mentioned here by anyone. I might have to find that one.

I have not seen the movie Soylent Green but I've heard that one is disturbing.

The #1 ranked movie from that link "Threads" was not mentioned here by anyone. I might have to find that one.

I have not seen the movie Soylent Green but I've heard that one is disturbing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Right. That's what I read. Was the movie any good though?
I'm hoping it's not one of those movies that's gross just to be gross. It seems to actually have a good plot.
I'd like to watch it some day.

I haven't actually seen it yet, tbh. But I don't think that it's a gorefest type of movie.

PS: Snowpiercer was pretty hard to watch. Not because of any gory scenes or anything like that, but there's as scene towards the end that's prety chilling.

Back