The most disturbing movies you've ever watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toycrypt

Super Freak
Reaction score
With Human Centipede 3 coming out (I can't believe this movie made it for 3 movies). I wanna ask what are some of the most disturbing movies that you have ever seen. I'll start.

1) Cannibal Holocaust (some scenes look real, there's no way they could produce effects like this when the movie was made.)
2) Men behind the Sun
3) A Serbian Film
4) I Spit on your Grave
5) Salo: 120 days of Sodum

O.K., your turn.

there is a long thread about this in here somewhere. i remember posting this in it

See I actually preferred Human Centipede 1. I thought part 2 was just too over the top. Part one was more creepy IMHO.

Sorry I missed that one. I fairly new here. I just wanted to hear some opinions. Sorry if this is a re-post.

oh no its not really a repost, i was just remembering posting my worst movies on it lol, the last post was in 2013 so it was longer than i thought

Not only will I never watch a Human Centipede movie I honestly wish that people wouldn't even start threads about them or talk about them at all. Just a personal preference as I find the entire premise vomit inducing. Not in a metaphorical "moral high ground" kind of way, but literal, physical gag inducing. Its the one movie I've ever heard about that can actually trigger a gag reflex just based on the premise. I can't imagine actually watching one of them.

So then............let's play a game..............post away, I'm eager to hear others opinions.:drink

Not only will I never watch a Human Centipede movie I honestly wish that people wouldn't even start threads about them or talk about them at all. Just a personal preference as I find the entire premise vomit inducing. Not in a metaphorical "moral high ground" kind of way, but literal, physical gag inducing. Its the one movie I've ever heard about that can actually trigger a gag reflex just based on the premise. I can't imagine actually watching one of them.

the guys behind it are edgy douches, there is nothing artistic about them, they are not even serious horror movies, a lot of people end up laughing at how amateurish they are.

the could have just as well record people going to the bathroom for an hour and come up with the same kind of movie. even the way they came up the original idea was stupid,
ridiculous

Last edited:
So then............let's play a game..............post away, I'm eager to hear others opinions.:drink

begotten always gets me, i get nightmares when i see it, it messes up with my brain i swear, it triggers something in my brain

Pink Flamingos was one of those a friend said years back "Oh you have to watch this!"
After it was over, I told him he was wrong. :lol John Waters is a tool.

I'm glad that I can find synopses of any movie quickly, so that I can avoid lots of those movies that just want to shock. I just don't have it in me to want to watch such extreme things played out on screen.

Going Clear -- both a disturbing overview of a horribly organization, and a solid RICO case in the making. Also ... "disturbing" is probably the wrong word, but The Passion of the Christ is the most brutal film I've ever watched.

Truth is often more disturbing than fiction. Though, in fairness, I didn't bother subjecting myself to Human Centipede.

SnakeDoc

Batman & Robin 1997

S5QPhwu.jpg

Back