The most disappointing figure of the year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just can't pose the upper body for long periods of time or the latex coating skin will peel or wrinkle. I thought that was a bummer. I have mine slightly posed, so it worked out for me. BUT the yellow suit also stains in yellow and black underneath which is not visible. I can live with this. But I am never paying $350+ for these things again unless I know I really really will be satisfied with it in hand and mentally.

How many versions did they make? On their website they have 2 GoD figures listed. Did they try and fix their mistakes with a better body?

BD T-800.....oh wait thats for the ''Can you believe they still haven't made?" thread.

Yeah HT Indy I suppose.

:lol no kidding man. I passed up the EB T2 T800 but if EB makes a BD T800 with the same level of quality and detail then its going to be an instant buy

How many versions did they make? On their website they have 2 GoD figures listed. Did they try and fix their mistakes with a better body?

the 2 versions on the site are probably the set with a single body and the set with a second body. They are the same bodies, no fixes or updates. You can't polish a turd.

Enterbay game of death.Here they have a damn impressive looking prototype,best Bruce Lee they have ever done,revealing product info and going up for pre-order,everyone thought they were getting this,a month or two before the release they still had the prototype on display so no wonder why people were expecting this one.

When the product was out it turned out,the figure looked horrible compared to before,a whole different body that looked like a guy with too much babyfat,looked nothing like the Prototype.

Indy DX is bad,but at least you knew what you were getting from the start so i wouldn't say that anything was disappointing about it.

When they first announced the DX as the top of the line, premium figure I promised myself that I'm gonna collect all the DX series and that they will always be in my collection even if I quit the hobby and sold my other stuffs like the OC, tumbler etc.

But after getting the DX Indy, I think I'm gonna break that rule. Indy is the worst figure of 2011 IMO.

Rogue was very disappointing. I am so glad I dodged that bullet.
The other "could've been" statue was the Aspen (Fathom) statue.

HT Indiana Jones

While not the worst figure of the year, you would figure HT would actually hit it out of the park with such an iconic character. Very disappointing...especially when you consider the 1/6th gems HT had released before and around Indy.

HT Indiana Jones

While not the worst figure of the year, you would figure HT would actually hit it out of the park with such an iconic character. Very disappointing...especially when you consider the 1/6th gems HT had released before and around Indy.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Back